What are some good movies to waatch with a girl

Originally Posted by ANDROOOW

P.S. I Love You
No way that's sad! But Jeffrey Dean Morgan
pimp.gif

Actually, why are you guys suggesting sappy movies? Would you really want to sit through one?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If yall are black, Tyler Perry movies are a no brainer.

Black females love his movies. To me they are average at best, but hey they're better then some of that other nonsense that females watch.

His movies are awful!

How about something with action but still funny. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor was cute. Or how about Rush Hour 3? Or if you want something moving andsomewhat sappy Fearless was good.(I know I'm no help 'cause I'm not into chick flicks and that would be the usual route.)

the movie shouldnt matter it's just a distraction while you think of your plot to smash.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by ANDROOOW

P.S. I Love You
No way that's sad! But Jeffrey Dean Morgan
pimp.gif

Actually, why are you guys suggesting sappy movies? Would you really want to sit through one?

Sappy movies FTW
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Love And Basketball
The Family That Preys
Daddy's Little Girls... (smashed a few times from that... and its a good movie
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If yall are black, Tyler Perry movies are a no brainer.

Black females love his movies. To me they are average at best, but hey they're better then some of that other nonsense that females watch.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Obsessed... never heard of it but gf recommended it, it was boring as hell but didn't care because we weren't even paying attention anyways
pimp.gif

yea def throw in a romantic comedy i.e. i love you man, forgetting sarah marshall, etc. , you want her to feel comfortable/laugh but also get that romanticfeel as well

wow, i just finished watching the painted veil and it was REALLY REALLY good.
its a romantic drama but there were a couple of scenes were i was
laugh.gif
.might not have been intentional but it had me laughing.
i never even heard of this movie before but i would definitely recommend it.
if you enjoyed the notebook and pride and prejudice this is a must watch. edward norton and naomi watts are
pimp.gif

Painted-veil-poster.jpg

Comedies/romantic comedies are your best bet. Joints like the notebook are for like you and your main just chillin.

Back
Top Bottom