What are 3 things you will NOT tolerate from the oposite sex? Vol. Serious answers..

We all draw our lines somewhere... but it seems, the people that have working relationships are a lot more tolerant than us single types. Where do you draw theline? (Bonus Questions: Is that line fair? Does your line keep happiness in, or out? )

• Don't ever question my musicianship, ever. It's the reason I breathe. Don't ever try to pull me away from my art. Trying to do so would mean that I am not what you truly want. And I don't want a chick that wants me to be some fraction of who I truly am, regardless of how she feels about that fraction.
  • Being stuck up is not allowed in any way, shape, or form. If you were better than me (and you aren't/weren't), you lowered yourself to my level by choosing to take me seriously. No one can be better than their partner in a relationship. At best, people just become averaged out. A good woman and a bad man starting a relationship changes them to neither as good or as bad as they were solo. "Birds of a feather..."
  • Don't play mind games. I'm better. I just don't like them. I'm brutally honest.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Talking back[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Raising her voice[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Looking me in my eyes[/color]

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Staying out the kitchen
Talking
Staying out of that kitchen

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Talking back[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Raising her voice[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Looking me in my eyes[/color]
Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Staying out the kitchen
Talking
Staying out of that kitchen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dishonesty
Mind games

inconsistency in their actions or
unwilling to sacrifice, compromise

- lyin

- actin wild in public for no reason

- actin up for no reason, just cause you a female dont mean you get a pass

Originally Posted by dalilboy

going behind your back
throwing stuff in your face
not keeping her word
When I read that, all I thought about was that your girl crossed you up, dunked on you, and then started talkin %*+...and apparently you don'tlike any of that

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Thinkin' she outranks the homies.

Bein' a crazy
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
instead of approaching me with problems.

Lying.
I can dig that... BUT... I couldn't take a chick ALL THE WAY serious if she didn't out rank thehomies. It's bros over %%%%, not bros over good women. Man was built for a woman, not for "homies".

Back
Top Bottom