What are 3 things you will NOT tolerate from the oposite sex? Vol. Serious answers..

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Thinkin' she outranks the homies.

Bein' a crazy
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
instead of approaching me with problems.

Lying.
I can dig that... BUT... I couldn't take a chick ALL THE WAY serious if she didn't out rank the homies. It's bros over %%%%, not bros over good women. Man was built for a woman, not for "homies".
Never heard it put that way. i like that

LarryIndiana219:
ItsGettinHot:

I can dig that... BUT... I couldn't take a chick ALL THE WAY serious if she didn't out rank the homies. It's bros over %%%%, not bros over good women. Man was built for a woman, not for "homies".
DAMMIT, THANK YOU!!!

I get so sick of seeing these dudes putting up a front when it comes to making decisions between their boys or their girl, on some 'Nah, my girl'scool, but it's bros before !!*@ all day, every day' type of deal.
laugh.gif

Leaving thier house without approval
Talk when not granted permission
Anything that gets them the backhand

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

Bein' a crazy

Lying.
Never heard it put that way. i like that

Same here I like that alot

everything that has already been posted especially the kitchen I even have sex the kitchen. Only time they should leave it is when its time to go to bed

Dishonesty
Speaking negatively about my family (I dont even care if it's constructive criticism, she has no right to do so)
Racism (there is nothing more ignorant than that imo)

Three is not enough. But for the most part its nothing I wouldn't hope she didn't tolerate out of me.

But I have to say in addition to everything:

1. Keeping your friends & family in our personal matters.
2. Not coming to me when you have a problem or concern and then doing number 1.
3. me to assume certain things, just be up front with me

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

LarryIndiana219:
ItsGettinHot:
DAMMIT, THANK YOU!!!

I get so sick of seeing these dudes putting up a front when it comes to making decisions between the by or their girl, on some 'Nah, my girl's cool, but it's bros before $#%$ all day, every day' type of deal.
laugh.gif

Larry and 23ska, ya'll get major props from me...

Actin stupid, like i wont smack her
Not constantly cleanin or cookin
Forcin me to get in some rape cus shes "tired"

constantly arguing
playing games
not cooking(even though i gets down in the kitchen)

hmmm i used to say smoking but that flew out the window when i met my ex.
so dishonesty
disrespect
and idk right now

i !!*+@%% hate it when females slap me. i can usually put up with whatever %$# they come through with but a slap is just so disrespectful. i lose it.

Bein' a crazy

Lying.
I mean. I guess.

Guess i'm just speakin' from a lack of experience. In my lifetime, my boys have never questioned my women so long as they thought she was good for me. And they would never, EVER make me choose.

Can't say the same for my women.

Bush
Lying
Getting upset over stupid @## things.

For Example: I had a chick tell me she felt that she was stopping me from hanging out with my guys and that she doesn't want to be the reason that i dontchill with them. I Hit her with several
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Face's. It's like yo, I'm a grown man if i want to hang outwith you then i'm a hang out with YOU, if i want to chill with the niggys then I'll do that, why complain about some little b.s like that? And thenwhen i diss your @## and don't chill with you, you want to throw a fit!
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom