What are 3 things you will NOT tolerate from the oposite sex? Vol. Serious answers..

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i %$!@%%! hate it when females slap me. i can usually put up with whatever %@# they come through with but a slap is just so disrespectful. i lose it.

http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy134/DopeItsDom/?action=view&current=Asiansoda.gif
Son, you weak.. Hit the weight room
roll.gif

Tellin there friends everythings that go on in the relationship

Arguments in public

Mind Games

i %$!@%%! hate it when females slap me. i can usually put up with whatever %@# they come through with but a slap is just so disrespectful. i lose it.

http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy134/DopeItsDom/?action=view&current=Asiansoda.gif

indifferent.gif
not like females are beating my $+# or even that these slaps hurt. ive gotten slapped by girlfriends/moms/random women in my life and everytime i get soheated. not like i can swing back. the $$#+ you doing when a broad slaps you? telling her how many reps you did? sick bro.

Direspect

out of order judgement on my personality or the way i carry myself

less than 100 percent cooperation with my program

these three things get chicks get to the curb

strike three but in some cases one of these and she gets fired

o fenomeno wrote:

indifferent.gif

Aon, you still weak i mean you got broads SLAPPING you.. That hand would never think about coming at my face. The reason she slaps you is because she feels your weak and a SIMP at that.

not like females are beating my $+# or even that these slaps hurt. ive gotten slapped by girlfriends/moms/random women in my life and everytime i get so heated. not like i can swing back.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Lying
disrespect
getting out of pocket

Add:

- Not speaking their mind (don't expect me to automatically know how you're feeling or if something is bothering you, let me know)
- Playing mind games
smh.gif

- Cheating

Disrespect - I'm a grown $++ man before anything. Some females honestly take that for granted and think they can talk to you all wild and do whatever,without any repercussions

Low Self-Esteem - I just hate it. How you gon' love me, but can't love yourself? That's backwards and I don't want anything to do with that

Possesive - I hate females who feel like they own you just 'cause you're together. They wanna go through your $+%% and ask questions all the damn time.They're usually the types who hate that $+%% done to them

1. Manipulation
2. Using sex as a system of punishment/reward (ties into manipulation)
3. Ultimatums (ties into manipulation)

#1--I dont care HOW mad you get, NEVER call me a "female dog"...

#2--Just like anybody else, say what you mean, and mean what you say

#3--Laziness. My mother and grandmother aren't, so I could never deal with a woman that is/was

Telling me to get off NT!!!
Not speaking to my parents when we go over to their house.
Not handling my demon childs misfits on her own.

Back
Top Bottom