Well...The Greatest of all-time has spoken. Vol. What he says go.

Lol interesting thing to see very little opposition or dispute in this thread because who really wants to oppose what 'his airness' has to say. But if any other player or former player said it, people would be Flammmminnn' like crazy, and another fiasco thread would break lose on Kobe/LBJ bashing. It's okay, i prefer it this way
happy.gif

Lol interesting thing to see very little opposition or dispute in this thread because who really wants to oppose what 'his airness' has to say. But if any other player or former player said it, people would be Flammmminnn' like crazy, and another fiasco thread would break lose on Kobe/LBJ bashing. It's okay, i prefer it this way
happy.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Yeah...Jordan also did view Kwame Brown as a future HOF'er when he drafted him.

I really hope you arent trying to compare MJ's evaluation/projections of a high basketball player to comparing two of the games greats.  Not even close to the same thing.
This is NT. Don't make 'em think that hard.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Yeah...Jordan also did view Kwame Brown as a future HOF'er when he drafted him.

I really hope you arent trying to compare MJ's evaluation/projections of a high basketball player to comparing two of the games greats.  Not even close to the same thing.
This is NT. Don't make 'em think that hard.

yall know kobe took his nike camp to where flight school has been for quite some time...

/ucsb alum
//loved running into camp instructors in IV
///even garnett showed up once, unofficially of course

yall know kobe took his nike camp to where flight school has been for quite some time...

/ucsb alum
//loved running into camp instructors in IV
///even garnett showed up once, unofficially of course

Back
Top Bottom