Well Goodbye MSNBC

Either MSNBC is completely gone within the next year or 2... (The whole channel)

Or Keith Olbermann comes back and ends up getting double what he was getting..

His fill in.. is Lawrence O'Donnell.. I like the guy, but no one wants to watch Lawrence O'Donnell... Factor will beat O'Donnell like 25 to 1 easily.

So that leaves MSNBC 3 options... 1. Become like CNN (and considering MSNBC kills CNN in ratings they get no where with this option) 2. Become like FoxNews (there already is a Fox News, Conservatives will not start watching MSNBC to get the same propaganda that Fox can give).. 3. They get rid of all news (which is the most likely but doing special reports and lockdown, and TCAP every night will dwindle within a few months)

Unless Comcast's intention was to scrub all Liberal viewpoint out of the public discourse... They will lose a huge amount of money quickly.. And have to beg Olbermann to come back..

Either MSNBC is completely gone within the next year or 2... (The whole channel)

Or Keith Olbermann comes back and ends up getting double what he was getting..

His fill in.. is Lawrence O'Donnell.. I like the guy, but no one wants to watch Lawrence O'Donnell... Factor will beat O'Donnell like 25 to 1 easily.

So that leaves MSNBC 3 options... 1. Become like CNN (and considering MSNBC kills CNN in ratings they get no where with this option) 2. Become like FoxNews (there already is a Fox News, Conservatives will not start watching MSNBC to get the same propaganda that Fox can give).. 3. They get rid of all news (which is the most likely but doing special reports and lockdown, and TCAP every night will dwindle within a few months)

Unless Comcast's intention was to scrub all Liberal viewpoint out of the public discourse... They will lose a huge amount of money quickly.. And have to beg Olbermann to come back..

Cable news as a whole is garbage.

It's nothing but talking heads with talking points, hyperbole and finger pointing.

Cable news as a whole is garbage.

It's nothing but talking heads with talking points, hyperbole and finger pointing.

I wish the best for Keith hope he gets a new show somewhere else. Im not sure how msnbc will replace him but ill still watch msnbc over any other channel. Cnn is GABAGE.

I wish the best for Keith hope he gets a new show somewhere else. Im not sure how msnbc will replace him but ill still watch msnbc over any other channel. Cnn is GABAGE.

if they get rid of rachel, i'm done with them. how in the world could they do this/allow this.
cnn knows what it needs to do.

if they get rid of rachel, i'm done with them. how in the world could they do this/allow this.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Anderson Cooper has been talking about it since I turned it on a half hour ago..

But Olbermann had 2 years left on his contract... So unless he is on MSNBC he won't be on TV for 2 years..

But ironically I thought the same thing with CNN... They are definitely a channel that needs a shake up.. Anderson Cooper does alright.. But every other show is just a steaming pile of crap and their ratings show.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Anderson Cooper has been talking about it since I turned it on a half hour ago..

But Olbermann had 2 years left on his contract... So unless he is on MSNBC he won't be on TV for 2 years..

But ironically I thought the same thing with CNN... They are definitely a channel that needs a shake up.. Anderson Cooper does alright.. But every other show is just a steaming pile of crap and their ratings show.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i actually watched his show

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

he needs to go back to espn. nobody cares about his political views.

ESPN? Dude was fired for stalking and sexually harassing Rebbeca Lobo

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

he needs to go back to espn. nobody cares about his political views.

ESPN? Dude was fired for stalking and sexually harassing Rebbeca Lobo

Back
Top Bottom