WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Plot/storyline, cinematography, music, props/costume, editing, all great for BP. 1A and 1B together with CA:TWS for me, and I won't be surprised if people will have BP as no. 1 over TWS. Only problem I had with it is the villain's motive/plan.

7.6/8

The movie somewhat made me appreciate the beauty of African culture and tradition. I will def try to watch again.

I'm seeing BP tomorrow night for the advance screening. The official release date is Friday the 16th. I may have taken some unofficial advice from Amel (feel's dirty) and temp ignored someone who is constant keyboard diarrhea. They already ruined a post-credit scene for me.

I just have to make it to tomorrow night. :lol: Y'all can hold off on spoiling the movie before it releases, right? RIGHT? :lol:

I’m loving that both of you guys have Cap 2 as your favorite MCU film and that this is right up there with your guys’ opinion.

Yeah if you can’t consider TWS the best Marvel film to date, I can’t take your opinion seriously, happy to hear that’s what BP compares to

Yeah if you can’t consider TWS the best Marvel film to date, I can’t take your opinion seriously

3316419-laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

I don't get that. Danai Gurira holds her own... I mean she's been on Walking Dead for several years now. Are you really surprised?
I'm not surprised at him not knowing or her standing out but you can't blame anybody for not watching that Walking Dead trash anymore.

come May, collectively, it'll be the Avengers films

to be fair Civil War was already Avengers 3

come May, collectively, it'll be the Avengers films

to be fair Civil War was already Avengers 3
it wasn't though
it was a cap film
so now :tongue:
also avengers 2 was trash
i take that back not trash
just like a fresh warm bag of dog poop
so.........

I'll go by just critic reviews

I think it's just easy to spam hate over and over again to bring the score down if you a hater

A2 was not trash, it was a fan service film but in no way was it ever comes to being trash.

CW is pretty much a Cap film only in title. It's not really a solo film anymore, not even a buddy cop.

ummmmm GOTG dont got a 'first avenger' in their series

GOTG 2/2
CAP 2/3

and cap films aint about cap, unlike the GOTG movies
first cap film was :pimp:
yall sleep
first gotg film was trash
that ninja turtles movie that released
around the same time
i watched both on the same day
and that ninja turtles film was better

Back