WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This isn't really a spoiler. But being in Asia the Asians in my theater only laughed at one part and that was one character speaking their language. He/She did not pronounce things correctly but just the way they laughed about it pissed me off. Reminded me of Django and the wypipo laughing at parts that weren't supposed to be funny

Hold up, what shipped? Bet not be that hot toy Spider-Man. I preordered that mfer in June last year and they still ain't shipped yet. I took a L on the 3s this morning, sideshow need to quit playing with me. I'm on edge

KYLO REN
NETFLIX PUNISHER
DEADPOOL
MARTY MCFLY

THOSE ALL SHIPPED THIS MORNING. THAT HOMECOMING SPIDER-MAN SHOULD SHIP VERY SOON. STOPPED IN TO TALK TO THE OWNER OF A LOCAL COLLECTOR STORE AND HE SAYS HIS SUPPLIER IS SHIPPING IT TO HIM NEXT WEEK. IF I HAD I KNOWN I WOULD OF SKIPPED THE PREORDER AND COPPED IN STORE NEXT WEEK LOL. THEY ALSO HAVE A HOT TOY DELOREAN IN THERE FOR THE LOW. GONNA GRAB THAT UP AS WELL.

I'm checking out of this thread until tomorrow night, but I wanted to share this.

I'm listening to Chadwick Boseman on the Breakfast Club. Really good interview so far. It's available via podcast if you don't want stream it from YT

good interview, he said one thing I forgot to mention in my review...
if I had to say one word that i felt in that movie...
PROUD.

This isn't really a spoiler. But being in Asia the Asians in my theater only laughed at one part and that was one character speaking their language. He/She did not pronounce things correctly but just the way they laughed about it pissed me off. Reminded me of Django and the wypipo laughing at parts that weren't supposed to be funny
Was what was said suppose to be a joke?

Just finished the movie

Top 3 MCU. hell, Maybe 1a 1b with A1.

Movie is so ******* beautiful.. LITERALLY!!

Will SPOIL everything later on but first i need to get ready for work :lol:

Was what was said suppose to be a joke?
No it was them making fun of the pronunciation. It was literally like hey were here thank you. And it was poor pronunciation but wasn't meant to be funny the way it was said. They were hysterical making fun of it. Like this dummy said ..

I only mention this here since I think she turned down BP for it

But the more I see of wrinkle in time, the more I'm reminded of tomorrowland.. and not in a good way

The closer and closer I get to being able to see this the more stoked I’m getting. Hearing all the reviews and feedback I’m seeing I’m just wondering what are y’alls favorite MCU films up to this point? Winter Soldier clear cut 1 for me and then a couple others near the top.

I'm growing more and more impatient. Its infuriating.
I'm checking out of this thread until tomorrow night, but I wanted to share this.

I'm listening to Chadwick Boseman on the Breakfast Club. Really good interview so far. It's available via podcast if you don't want stream it from YT

Good interview.

I personally never got the Winter Soldier top 3 MCU film hype, don't know what I'm missing. Honestly as a comic fan I appreciated what they did in Homecoming more than WS, but I get they're different films. WS was very good to me if it means anything.

I have all the spoiler diarrhea people on block. It's nice to see that non-spoilery stuff can be discussed a day before the movie comes out :smile:

Back
Top Bottom