WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I don't get that. Danai Gurira holds her own... I mean she's been on Walking Dead for several years now. Are you really surprised?

I don't get that. Danai Gurira holds her own... I mean she's been on Walking Dead for several years now. Are you really surprised?

I assume they mean she's not overshadowed by the bigger stars Bozeman, Bassett, etc.

Not everyone watches Walking Dead though. I don't. Lol

The amount ppl about to watch this movie >>>> amount that watch Walking Dead

The lady will get much more exposure now

i'll be watching in 3 hours. I live in Korea, I almost went 7 hours ago but decided not to. I'll let yall know by 8 am est for yall
Bro don't make me block you

Actually f it I'ma block you, you probably going to end up spoiling something by mistake

TWD gets uputo 11 million views in America alone. I'd say shess more well known that Chadwick was before this movie.

Reactions: ARK

There are far more decorated actors than her in the movie, Walking Dead isn't Oscar nom/winning status.

She might be recognizable but how many people that even watch Walking Dead talk about her elite acting? Genuinely don't know because I don't watch and most people I'm around don't either.

No one talks about anyone's "elite" acting.
and Lupita got an award for 12 years a slave which was a great movie on it's own. Wouldn't even say she made that movie.
The cast is star studded. ELITE..... I would say Angela bassett Forresst Whitaker, I'd put on that ELITE list.
The rest are superstars don't get me wrong. but Elite.....

Danai's acting is great. again if we're comoparring her and chadwick or even Lupita. I would say they're all even in the acting department. With MBJ being right there as well. Even though he hasnt been in the best movies.

Magnificent movie. Best put together marvel movie since Tws for me. And beautiful scenery. Smiled at the pure excellence of the cinamtogcinema the whole time.
The message in it was what we all know but we have to keep being reminded of.

Danai stole the show.
Shes so beautiful.
And Angela Bassett still got it

I have only 1 or 2 gripes about the movie. Nothing too major.

Last edited:
TWD gets uputo 11 million views in America alone. I'd say shess more well known that Chadwick was before this movie.

TRUTH. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO CHADWICK WAS BEFORE CIVIL WAR.

AT ONE POINT, TWD WAS THE MOST POPULAR TV SHOW ON THE PLANET. I'M SURE MOST PEOPLE KNOW WHO SHE IS. LOL

I personally first remember seeing Boseman in that Draft Day movie about the Browns lol he definitely makes the perfect T'Challa

Lupita won an Oscar but I guarantee more people recognize Danai before her. Yall acting like TWD isn't one of the most watched shows on the planet.
One of the most watched cable shows in America? I'd give you that one.

On the planet though? I highly doubt that.

Lupita is easily the most recognizable actress on this movie and I don't think it's much close.

Back
Top Bottom