WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

U8m1_Uz_R.jpg

z_Ztk1_Pv.jpg

SS4j_I8_D.jpg

BIEkt_L6.jpg

Cxc_Yy_Qm.jpg

Ue5_Jvkk.jpg

980a5_Lp.jpg

3ksez9_R.jpg

AY23_Zhf.jpg

o_SOd9be.jpg

B3j_Nbf_B.jpg

Sv8_MFOS.jpg

5_LGt_EJA.jpg

7_E2cd0_C.jpg

dmf90_H8.jpg

I9z_Ku_X7.jpg

Ogr_PAw_P.jpg

pf_Rvi_FO.jpg

En_VCCGx.jpg

y_UAxkfy.jpg

G5ul1_AM.jpg

Last edited:
I feel good to know Im walking into that movie with no idea of how the plot goes. The last couple international release, I buckled and either watch some crappy bootleg or went on Wikipedia and read the whole damn movie.

Not this time!! Tomorrow evening cant come fast enough

Talking about taking opinions seriously with his trash opinions :lol:

First Cap flick was not far from trash.

Wonder Woman did a better job of showing a world war.
its a fake movie though
not a ww2 documentary film
ww was good though
dc one shining light
bet u they extinguish it with wonder woman 2

Yea BP had that feel like..... It's not just a marvel movie its a movie that needs to be talked about in these oscar circles.
Yes Ima I huge cap fan Tws I was at the edge of my seat all movie. BP I was the same except I had more of a feeling of happiness. Just so impressed with the acting. The world of WAKANDA. The fight scenes. The well placed humor.
I will watch again but right now
Tws is 1 BP is 2 easily. IM 1 is right behind thatt

Amel is ignorant to the world. Don't mind him

Last edited:
You guys really think they watch the TWD outside of America like that? Maybe they do but I'd be surprised..

They just had a Walking Dead Stalker Con in Australia. Yeah it seems so. If you watch Ride with Norman Reedus he went to Europe with Jeffrey Dean Morgan and they were swamped with fans every where they went.

Yea BP had that feel like..... It's not just a marvel movie its a movie that needs to be talked about in these oscar circles.
Yes Ima I huge cap fan Tws I was at the edge of my seat all movie. BP I was the same except I had more of a feeling of happiness. Just so impressed with the acting. The world of WAKANDA. The fight scenes. The well placed humor.
I will watch again but right now
Tws is 1 BP is 2 easily. IM 1 is right behind thatt

Amel is ignorant to the world. Don't mind him
I trust your opinion, Lord of Salt.

Cap 1 was fine. The glossing over the war brought it down definitely. Far from trash

Only thing I'm reading is that the cgi is choppy in some places. I'll give Coogler the benefit of the doubt do to experience

Cap 1 was fine. The glossing over the war brought it down definitely. Far from trash
My main issue has always been what they did to the character in actuality compared to the source material.

Cap was an actual soldier after getting the serum. He went on numerous missions and campaigns across Europe.

Now in the movies the US gov. spends who knows how much on this experiment but once the main scientist is killed and one spy tries to steal the only remaining serum which ends up with it being destroyed they ditch the entire thing and what do they do with the only living successful test experiment? They make him a glorofied promotional tool for the majority of the war.

Steve Rogers never gets any real skilled training. He gets benched until he hears about his lover and his unit being kidnapped so then he goes off against orders on a rogue mission to save them and fails to save Bucky anyway.

Then he chases Red Skull around and crashes a ship in to ice and takes a long nap.

Too many missed opportunities. If it wasn't for Thor it'd be my biggest disappointment of the early MCU.

Last edited:
When is the NT embargo lifted on BP? Thursday night or Friday?
From what was discussed. Everything is free game starting Thursday night.

It's too hard for some folks to type in a spoiler throughout the weekend lol.

Back
Top Bottom