WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I don't think a Marvel×Star Wars would work and I think it would be pretty whack.

No I don't want to see scumbag Cap and lame *** Luke together. None of those SW characters are THAT compelling.

Sooner would see a Star Wars×Star Trek crossover.

Marvel doesn't need to crossover with anybody really. They aint even touch the New Universe yet.

Just keep saying money can make it happen like Marvel is running out of ideas or something.

I'd play a Marvel vs. Star Wars video game though.

RDJ Back

1615789824145.jpeg

1615789807489.jpeg

1615789771402.jpeg

After watching that vid up there and if Fiege really said that, I could see them doing it in like 2030’s after the Young Avengers team they build goes thru their own Endgame type event and it’s time to cast new Iron Man, Cap, etc.

They could do that as a palate cleanser (or so big a flop it makes people want them to restart the universe :lol:)

That’s basically Fortnite now. Logged in for the first time in awhile yesterday and I had Mando and Iron Man killing me. Then dancing on my dead body.
I was thinking more of a 2d style fighting game like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat

I don't care for Fortnite.

Back
Top Bottom