WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

So BLADE PG-13???
mad-gif-7.gif

I don’t think they’d spend the money to get the rights and not use it and TV shows aren’t rated by the MPA.

I think there were people pushing marvel to change the punisher logo because some white supremacy group was using it? Or one of the groups that attacked the capital

so this wouldnt work but someone brought this up to me as a way to introduce mutants. (its not fully fleshed out and theyd still have to bring in and explain the main mutants.)

but what if when everyone got snapped backed a few of those people had their mutant gene boasted up. which would intro the world of mutants and those living around everyone else

so this wouldnt work but someone brought this up to me as a way to introduce mutants. (its not fully fleshed out and theyd still have to bring in and explain the main mutants.)

but what if when everyone got snapped backed a few of those people had their mutant gene boasted up. which would intro the world of mutants and those living around everyone else
They'd have to retcon a whole lotta origins..

Back
Top Bottom