WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

We talking about “Get more money” Sony. They’re hoping the partnership with Marvel will help their stand alone projects in the future. Sony wants ALL there’s.

No way in hell he's going anywhere guys. He's gonna be "the next Tony" for the next big event. We're going to get Spidey stories with him out of high school after this one.

1614193066878.png

everybody is mephisto!

when Ned turns into hobgoblin at the end of the movie though :nerd:

I mean I believe in the comics he became Hobgoblin, but right now the internet thinks everyone is Mephisto so yeah why not? :lol:

PO

I don't want to believe that this will be the last time we see Holland/Spider-Man in the MCU. Could've sworn that there was a report that Sony and Disney were working on extending their agreement for more Spidey in the MCU.

It's not and they are.

I do like the plan on Benedict Cumberbatch being a focal point in the MCU franchise now. Definitely is going to flex his acting chops even further into his role as Strange.

I wonder if we get some detail the different outcomes he witnessed in IW. Would be cool if out of those, the multiverse comes into play.

I assume he gets stuck in the multiverse and tries to find his way back and can't.

EvAmKxcXUAIt42D.jpg
So basically Spider-Man: Sliders.

I can see it since all that happened was Sony tried to break their original 3 movie deal and then they were back on but they never negotiated a new deal for more movies.

This was always the pitfall of the arrangement. At least we got some great movies out of it.

We getting more Spidey films after this right?
Yes. Definitely.

Sony Spidey films.

Get ready to see him interacting with Morbius, Venom, Carnage, and maybe Spider-Woman or Silk.

Not that i was expecting one but no Punisher movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom