WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

“I'm very lucky that I look young and I can continue to play this 17-year-old web-slinger and I will do that for as long as they will have me. If they want me to make 10 Spider-Man movies, you better believe I will be there,” says Holland, 24

IIRC, the last Sony/Marvel re-up was 1 dedicated SM film (No Way Home), and 2 additional MCU films (Avengers, Team-ups, etc). So, post SM3 and DS2, there may be one more team appearance before the contract needs to be readdressed.

1614200206471.png

LOKI (SERIES PREMIERE) – FRIDAY, JUNE 11

1614203656548.png

Loki” features the God of Mischief as he steps out of his brother’s shadow in a new series that takes place after the events of “Avengers: Endgame.” Tom Hiddleston returns as the title character, joined by Owen Wilson, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Sophia Di Martino, Wunmi Mosaku and Richard E. Grant. Kate Herron directs “Loki,” and Michael Waldron is head writer.

LOKI (SERIES PREMIERE) – FRIDAY, JUNE 11

1614203656548.png

Loki” features the God of Mischief as he steps out of his brother’s shadow in a new series that takes place after the events of “Avengers: Endgame.” Tom Hiddleston returns as the title character, joined by Owen Wilson, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Sophia Di Martino, Wunmi Mosaku and Richard E. Grant. Kate Herron directs “Loki,” and Michael Waldron is head writer.
We're going to get an anti-hero Loki that the fans will fall in love with. Hiddleston was good in The Night Manager. I'm looking for him to elevate his acting in Loki.

Nah Punisher worked perfectly as a series. I prefer the more realistic(outside of WV) stuff as series, tbh.

From the tweet sounds like no Punisher movie or series since those usually have to be rated R.

But I'll wait until see how they do a pg13 Blade.
I would like to see how he looks if he grew a full beard.
I'm sorry but Spidey suffers loss, Strange does, and Wanda's vibrator stops working.

I'll never take a damn robot relationship serious :lol:
IF might be the worst thing marvel has made in the past 20 years
Definitely not worse than Inhumans

Last edited:
Flashback episode so I don’t think he’s the big cameo
I don't think they'd list Spader as a part of the cast if they were using old material though.

So a flashback only works if it's a new scene from Age of Ultron we've never seen.

I can also see there being a nightmare sequence and Ultron shows up in it or we just hear his voice mocking Wanda or Vision.
someone mentioned it in here but if they did it on crooked cops and/or white terrorism :emoji_fire:
I just want to see Frank shoot up all the Capitol building terrorists.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom