WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

damn bots

C87759D0-B215-4CBC-8DB9-596E0F24E301.png

:rofl: if that was the aerospace engineer

agatha harkness swerve....

feels like the whole episode was to troll fans though the ultron theory was sounding good with dude trying to revive him maybe to take his place but it might be too obvious now

spectrumis born :smokin

and finally a mid credit scene, evans definitely mephisto now, theyll probably make him agathas hubby or something with it all about being witches and magic

the nexus commercial though and wanda being considered a nexus being in the comics and the nexus also being the gateway to other realities... lots of layer

wouldnt be surprised now if doc strange cameos and cumberbatch is probably the actor bettany wanted to work with, its a swerve too because they were both in IW but technically they never shared screen time

I want to tear Darcy up.
If Wanda is a nexus, then maybe Agatha and Mephisto have already used her to cross different universes. So there could be a chance that really is Fox Quicksilver. Maybe they already used her to go to different universes??But I’m still not getting my hopes up.
Monica unlocking/harnessing her powers was dopeeeee

so she really made a big *** deal for 3 episodes of a NOBODY?....why even bother trollin your viewers like that?...smh I guess whatever, slow episode but revealed a lot, a bit disappointed bexUse the “surprises” were kind of obvious all along, hopefully the lag two episodes blow the lid off and are longer, Monica getting her powers was dope and it seems she’s gonna be absolutely amazing at being a superhero/avenger, I think after this Wanda becomes sort of like an anti hero, she def can’t go back to being an Avenger like before, so she’ll probably exhile herself, similar to Hulk and maybe reappear to help Strange in his movie towards the end....her character development has been top 3 of the MCU....seems like the twins are the actual reason why this was all orchestrated by Agnes.

im salty that engineer really was a nobody...lmao

I LOVE how Feige trolled yall :rofl: Just some random military science unit helps Monica out :lol: :lol: I mean they didn't even try to throw yall a bone with the lady in charge. Last name is Goodner? :lol: I know y'all about to search that, anagram it, turn it in to an acronym.

Man Wanda is losing it. Signs she cant control all this power. Liz impersonation of Claire Dunphy was great. That's exactly how she is when exasperated.

Now even I gotta call in to question how much Darcy knows about the events of Infinity War and Endgame. I'm guessing she wasn't snapped away and got the play by play from Thor or something.

Crazy that this is how Monica gets her powers.

Agatha with the straight up ritual sacrifice altar in her basement. Dope little Scooby doo theme music though.

i was browsing NT at 130am-ish PST and I came across this thread and realized that I forgot to watch the new episode at 12am on the dot :lol:

remember she referred to the aerospace engineer as "my guy", and the woman that hooked her up is a SWORD agent and an army major and was addressed as Major Goodner, so it's possible that THAT was a swerve and the dude that put the rover together is somewhere in the background chillin :nerd:

-so we got modern family as the base, the office, the munsters, and that random canadian sitcom for the title screens :lol:
-wii -> gamecube -> atari -> uno cards, hustling backwards
-Wanda about to have that house of M breakdown, I feels it. especially now with the Agatha reveal and the kids "gone"? disappeared? magicked out of existence...? OOOOOOH WEEEEEE ITS GOING DOWN
-nexus commercial is prob a meta reference to the hex? can't think of any other "nexus"/gateway in her past. also meta because girl is going nuts lol
-so Monica was able to go in unscathed due to her new powers right? seems like Wanda/the hex itself was keeping the truck out but Monica was able to power through. Wanda put up the reinforcements after the last outsider got in lol
-when Billy told Agnes her mind is empty I thought she was about to destroy/devour him like a witch
-patiently waiting for the big Wanda/Monica fight scene
-the entire neighborhood was out for that confrontation and they gave screen time to the delivery guy and Dottie especially :nerd:
-the Agnes/Agatha reveal was coming but the glowing book in the dungeon i'm guessing is like the necronomicon some evil/devil book related to Mephisto somehow.

-calling it now: Agatha removed the kids from existence to strengthen her grip on Wanda, Wanda overpowers her, goes crazy that her kids are gone -> House of M -> X-Men byke

all in all not the craziest/greatest episode but it sure as hell set up the final act of the series really well

Last edited:
to that Al Pacino rumor as Mephisto, that would be so cool, all he would have to do is te-enact his Milton monologue from The Devils advocate...isn’t Keanu in talks to play Ghost Rider?...lol anyways, if that somehow is the reveal and that’s who Evan Peters is supposed to be, I can kind of see a bit of that Al Pacino Devils advocate personality in him, specially when he was introduced...
Second to last episode of most shows is usually the best one, so really looking forward to next Friday

Back
Top Bottom