WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

i think a lot got agnes as the villain then they did a great job of throwing people off especially with the aerospace engineer bit then they kind of teased it again but then kind of tried to swerve it again so no one even expected agatha, most probably thought she was mephisto at least once

i do love it that none of these theorist/yt clickbaits didnt get agatha, masterful work by mrvel there

as for the engineer, they could still introduce the new engineer but i feel like after making such a big deal, she should have at least said something about him/her missing at the time to continue the tease but yall are so invested that even if marvels pulls down your pants and f’s u and have richards appear yall be happy anyways :lol:

imma say it again, my guess cameos gon be doc strange and cumberbatch is the a tor bettany wanted to work with

as for the big sad ending, im gon stick to wanda dying

I almost feel bad for Falkin and Winter Solider. There’s no way it can be this good...

its gon be fine just because we gon be crazing some more action packed scenes sooner or later and the banter and competition between the two is gon’ be gold

its a complete opposite from this show and thats great before getting to loki which is gon be more like wandavision again

i think a lot got agnes as the villain then they did a great job of throwing people off especially with the aerospace engineer bit then they kind of teased it again but then kind of tried to swerve it again so no one even expected agatha, most probably thought she was mephisto at least once

i do love it that none of these theorist/yt clickbaits didnt get agatha, masterful work by mrvel there

as for the engineer, they could still introduce the new engineer but i feel like after making such a big deal, she should have at least said something about him/her missing at the time to continue the tease but yall are so invested that even if marvels pulls down your pants and f’s u and have richards appear yall be happy anyways :lol:

imma say it again, my guess cameos gon be doc strange and cumberbatch is the a tor bettany wanted to work with

There was mention of a sad ending?

I'm with you in that camp. There's no way this show ends with Wanda surviving.

She's just way too OP to be left alive going forward and we're always gonna be like "Why isn't Wanda just beating (insert future movie villain) by herself?

I don’t think Marvel is going to try the same trick twice. Plus, Darcy’s line about their love being real. I think the sad thing is Vis is DONE done.

Is it too early in the day to make Agnes jokes? That song still has me laughing.

Depends on how it happens. Got blown up by Wanda then got his head destroyed by Thanos. What’s going to top that?
Well this could be heavier since I'm more invested in him as a character. Truth be told, I would be moved with the conventional "good-bye" ending before turning a Grey slab of metal again.

If the vibe of Wanda going down into the basement is how all of DS2 is going to be that’s going to be super intense.

i felt like vision not being able to survive outside the hex meant he isnt actually alive not like other people who return to normal once out, looks like he was becoming metal scraps again

so while that third deaths could be sad, wanda is gon have a bigger impact and emotion after everything shes been through and how she might have to sacrifice herself

I also like how nobody outright called Agatha being the main bad guy of this. Everybody busy naming ppl off screen instead of the person in front of us the entire time.

I mean the whole Agatha reveal was obvious, people DID expect it & it was not "masterful" to me.

Same thing if Strange appears. Its common sense to true enthusiasts and very expected.

Here is a DM I had with a follower on Twitter about predication for the villain last week:

IMG_7646.jpeg

But for me it's just like what ksteezy ksteezy & frink85 frink85 mentioned a few pages back. People like us were just expecting something more creative & surprising, that's all. :ohwell:

But I have no problem with this, its easily a reference from the comics, as will I'm sure the remaining episodes so my body is ready to see chaos unfold & Wanda possibly go House of M crazy. :wow:

It's just like Infinity War, true enthusiasts were hoping for Thanos to snap, but we weren't sure if Marvel Film would go there.

For this series, I don't have that same doubt. They gonna go all out these last two episodes. :pimp:

PO

Last edited:
I'm with you in that camp. There's no way this show ends with Wanda surviving.

She's just way too OP to be left alive going forward and we're always gonna be like "Why isn't Wanda just beating (insert future movie villain) by herself?
Wanda definitely survives pass this show.

Being super powerful don't mean much if you can't control it. Shes more fragile than Rogers. Just gotta say Vision and she gonna lose it or where yo kids Wanda?

Damn at the fact that no one thinks Vision dying..AGAIN, would be sad.
He's just a ******* robot.

Last edited:
Also I think a lot of youtubers were coming up with theories for the sake of creating content. If everyone was saying the same thing, what would be the purpose of watching more than on video?

i mean thats for certain but when some make it seem like legit leaked info even psing bs for the vid preview

i am more of a comic fan so i honestly never watched any and despite asking for podcast suggestions i didnt do it because i know too much and ill just disagree

while im a casual star wars fans so i was able dive more into those bids and recap podcasts for the mandalorian and learn instead of being mad that i might know more than them on the topic

Also I think a lot of youtubers were coming up with theories for the sake of creating content. If everyone was saying the same thing, what would be the purpose of watching more than on video?

Didn't watch any, but thats what all these YT'ers do. Clickbait titles & run on BS. :smh:
So i'm sure you are right.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom