WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

if betting on nt is allowed, id be a bookie and take bets on this show

reed appearing is probably the odd on favorites and a lot of peoples pick but theres also a good chance it wrong

id prob clean up, ill find out tonight

Screw you Google Discover feed. Didn't read the link, but it spoiled it in the title. I blacked out what the headline reads, but still SMH :smh:

Screenshot_20210218-141427~2.png

I'm just mad at the fact that they put a spoiler like that in the headline, & that even though I read about the episodes after I watch them, to see easter eggs, etc, it's the principal of the matter. If I want to look up spoilers, I'd do it 😂😔

The greatest thing I love about this show is they can literally take it anywhere.

From an X-Men cameo, introduction of other marvel comics characters & events (Agatha, Mephisto, Nightmare, Reed, Blue Marvel etc), Ultron, Strange/Spider-Man appearance to set-up movie etc.

Any rumor is believable to me at this point, because the show has provided the platform to make it work.

So I'm just excited to see how they finish this off and what they have decided.

PO

About time he did something relevant again....

Agreed po2345 po2345 the show has been fantastic, and anything that can keep us engaged, & geeked out on speculation as to where it's going next makes for truly great tv, or film.

On another note, on my complete watch through, I'm up to Gaurdians vol 2. Forgot how funny both are. Really appreciate the whole arch of the MCU, and seeing how WV plays off/into everything.

May never be another slick talking roaster like him.

I can only hope Wolverine vs. Cyclops lives up to half of that.

#TeamWolverine

reed appearing is probably the odd on favorites and a lot of peoples pick but theres also a good chance it wrong

I'd make so much money off these ppl.

I would've took all the X-Men related bets :lol:
Screw you Google Discover feed. Didn't read the link, but it spoiled it in the title. I blacked out what the headline reads, but still SMH :smh:

I get that stuff in my new tabs all the time. Just rumors from questionable gossip/speculation sites more times than not.

I hope it’s Reed. However, I’m thinking Blue Marvel simply because he and Monica dated in the comics.

I can give a damn less about Jessica Jones. But Punisher, thank you comic gods!!!!!! Mannn that was 1 series and with the Disney route, keep it R rated. Can throw in a Hulk, Wolverine even a Deadpool cameo. **** just got real.

Back
Top Bottom