Weekly Wrestling Thread Oct 12-18 | 10/18 TNA Bound For Glory - Sting vs AJ Styles, Joe vs Lashley

I'm starting to like Eric youngs character. The heel turn was best thing to ever happen to him.

ODB just picked kong up and samoan dropped her
eek.gif

Saheed came down and cost kong the belt ODB retained the title

Tara left the match and came back and nobody knew why kinda screwed the match up until ODB hit the samoan drop

I personally think it's an awful decision on Lashley's part to be in TNA if he ever wants to be taken seriously in MMA.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I personally think it's an awful decision on Lashley's part to be in TNA if he ever wants to be taken seriously in MMA.
Hey he gotta pay them bills till dana white calls

^^ I read in an interview somewhere that Lashley says that he still has a strong love and passion for Pro Wrestling

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

If he wanted Dana White to call, he should be training 7 days a week for MMA. Not going around in TNA.

So i guess this Booby lashley macth was made a submission macth to feed off the whole MMA thing?

roll.gif
at Tazz saying that Lashley is all about TNA though

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

If he wanted Dana White to call, he should be training 7 days a week for MMA. Not going around in TNA.
What he should have done was take the fight on nov 7 on CBS. Last I heard he turned it down.

Abyss has talked for over a year now
laugh.gif

On a side note the announce team tonight is terrible, they need to have scripts of whats going down if these dudes start talking about "whats goingon?" one more time...

Bad way to screw up the match. Ref clearly counted 3 but match continues.

Abyss put daffney thru the barbwire board
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom