Weekly Wrestling Thread Oct 12-18 | 10/18 TNA Bound For Glory - Sting vs AJ Styles, Joe vs Lashley

Hansborogh
smh.gif
sick.gif

LOL I wasn't gonna watch Raw but you guys make it seem good and wdf just happened?

this Nancy odell chick aint too bad to look at.....her voice on the other hand makes my ears hurt

I'm sort of looking forward to WWE post-Bragging Rights because they're supposed to do new feuds for almost everyone and completely switch up theentire scene...but there's already questionable moves that are being made and that will be made. A lot of what 4w posted is true (the tag titles will beheld to a "higher status" than it is now with main eventers feuding for it)...but I read some other !*%! that kind of contradicts a few points.I'll post it up w/ N&N after the show's done.

EDIT: And the show keeps getting worse. They're just throwing around people in matches for no reason. I agree with 4dub, Bragging Rights is a nice conceptbut all this switching sides and breaking up teams and !*%! is making it look completely stupid when it's time to "defend" the brand.

Ugh, this crap about it being Cena's "last ever Raw" are just so stupid. Everyone knows it's not true. People go back and forth betweenshows at will. IE: This diva trade tonight. Or when Shaq brought Cryme Tyme to Raw. Or The Bellas being on Raw every single week. The idea that he wouldnever be on Raw again is just stupid. It drives me crazy.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

EDIT: And the show keeps getting worse. They're just throwing around people in matches for no reason. I agree with 4dub, Bragging Rights is a nice concept but all this switching sides and breaking up teams and !*%! is making it look completely stupid when it's time to "defend" the brand.

I would really rather have matches like these than seeing an orton/cena or whatever week in and week out. One of the reasons that I like TNA is cause of this,sometimes there are matches between people who rarely get to work together.

mvp since his trade to raw has been stuck in the mud and swagger just looks so uncoordinated some weeks

Back
Top Bottom