We Found Drake’s Ex-GF Courtney Janell The Atlanta Hooters Waitress

maximum rustling of the jimmies

I don't understand why she's mad. For real getting 5-10k just to show up to a party? That's a blessing. Probably was gonna go anyway. Went from -20 to +5,000

Last edited:

I don't understand why she's mad. For real getting 5-10k just to show up to a party? That's a blessing. Probably was gonna go anyway. Went from -20 to +5,000

Yet she felt the need to put "FromhootersOnPeachTree" on the flyer. Bird aint foolin nobody.

Yet she felt the need to put "FromhootersOnPeachTree" on the flyer. Bird aint foolin nobody.

"From the hit song "FROM TIME" on #DRAKES "NOTHING WAS THE SAME" album

:lol: :rofl:

#birdsgoncluck
#thotsgonthot

Maybe she got a bigger check if she let them put that on, money talks lol

Last edited:
Thot status like a muhhh. I'm sure dudes will simp and fall for her act though. Probably gonna comment "Let the woman live her life" while ignoring the obvious attempts at using her new "celebrity" to earn a dollar.

I'm not knocking her hustle. But come on baby girl. Own up to it. Don't have

"From the hit song "FROM TIME" on #DRAKES "NOTHING WAS THE SAME" album"

On the flyer and then act as if all the attention you're receiving is to your detriment or against your wishes.

*******, man, I tell you.

i know im late on this but that flyer should have also included " waitress" before " mc/model/partyhost

real talk...

i want to see her a year from now...

"what do you mean i cant get in? i'm courtney from hooters on peach street"

the bouncer gonna be like "that old *** song... drake has mentioned 3 otherchicks since then. sorry"

:lol:

real talk...

the bouncer gonna be like "that old *** song... drake has mentioned 3 otherchicks since then. sorry"

laugh.gif
THIS

real talk...

:lol:

She better try and ride that Vine wave

I bet she thinks she came up with a master plan too and that no one sees through her riding the dust on dude's coattails. "Empire"? :lol: :smh: That fake angry act is corny.

The more I think of it. :rofl:

EMPIRE? Doing what?

Was probably in the crib looking like

Book_Bird.gif

before she wrote that ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom