WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

a0126901ef8e9e9776ba292056189f6d4f44e2c2.pjpg

Kobe MPLS's today

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Let me guess you guys wear some tight --- jeans with a tight --- shirt and a bright --- belt. Sorry but I'm not into that look. I could care less whether you agree with my opinion or not. Peace.

then why are you still talking
indifferent.gif

People posting here are either un DS'ing shoes on the regular or duck walking the whole day. Way too crispy. We need to start taking pictures of the soles.NO FREAKIN CREASES!!!!

I'm not trying to start drama, I said my piece and I'm done. Ask homey who likes taking hundreds of pictures of himself and some crusted feet.

I'm not trying to start drama, I said my piece and I'm done.
Ask homey who likes taking hundreds of pictures of himself and some crusted feet.
u just started drama!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN!!!

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

People posting here are either un DS'ing shoes on the regular or duck walking the whole day. Way too crispy. We need to start taking pictures of the soles. NO FREAKIN CREASES!!!!
Not sure about your lil "collection" but when numbers start to hit in the triple digits and you like to wear everything and still
buy new pieces , i find it hard to cause too much damage to a sneaker that sees the pavement once a year or less.
Shoot should i walk on my tippy toes going from my front door to the car and to sit at a desk or stand at a counter all day (whatever it is people do) ??

I'm not trying to start drama, I said my piece and I'm done. Ask homey who likes taking hundreds of pictures of himself and some crusted feet.
laugh.gif

nice kobes wooballer
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom