WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

^The last time I wore them was maybe 2-3 years ago and they remained untouched. I have too much clothing and too many shoes for one man. So with that said and new hobbies become a passion. I just lost a lot of my passion for shoes and gear. I realized I was sitting on thousands of dollars worth of things that looked amazing in my closet. I mean, I've gotten older and my girl says I wear the same sneakers all the time anyways. I thought about it and I have to agree. I've been a member her since 2000 and I remember how I use to eat and breathe Nikes. So funny how I could care less now. I got my new hobbies that get a lot of attention.

Those shorts are dope.
pimp.gif

Well if you looking to sell...
laugh.gif

if those shorts are you pride and joys why not keep em? you dont have to get rid of the sabsoltely everything. just keep the ones you like
but also im not in your shoes (no pun)

SkavB -- the blog is looking dope. what was the event with all the clothing brands in Las Vegas? and dope fit btw.

those bulls shorts.....
pimp.gif
. if you don't want them, can i have them?

brandon those stashes
pimp.gif

five30 loving the footscape-that has to be one of my favorite shoes i wish i had that cw

nerd.gif
size 10 anyone?
laugh.gif

Brandon - killin' it with that trio in the desert. Nice rotation. I usually only pack one pair of kicks and one pair of sandals for Vegas (and I usuallyend up visiting UNDFTD & come home with another pair....lol

Rocked these yesterday.....
2ckdbc.jpg

TGIF y'all

Back
Top Bottom