+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by T11Time

^^^^Conrad lol you dooped somebody
roll.gif

Word up son, Word!
roll.gif

but to that man's credit i had only worn them in my house on easter and they were as close to dead stock as you can get haha

Got this vintage Slapshot tee this morning. It obviously is not an adult Large like the tag says. SMH.

tiny man shirt x naked and famous denim co x nike structure

IMG_7009.jpg

nice structures!

nice kitchen, also... don't you live in a really old house? seems like i've talked to you about that before....

First post in the thread, got the AJ1's yesterday and broke them out already, one of my three favorite shoes in my growing collection so far.

Luca Tony, thanks nice 3's
Exsole7, thanks
BananaBoy2601 thanks btw nice cdp xi's, wish i didn't sell mine

hahaha THAT shirt

anyhow, no hiding that A Powers got heat, but get outta here with your fake little persona. Was I the only one that caught him calling himself a rap icon? SMHto the max at this dude. I respect your kicks though, because you got MAD heat, just recognize that you are NO rap icon. And by the way, your hat's fallingoff, better catch it.

Originally Posted by A POWERS

What up, dis A POWERS (rap icon, lyrical rapper). No heat 2dae,
it just about respecting da classics, so I got da old love 1's on and it getting
a lil warmer so I hadd to break out da CLASSIC cargoes 2! But it not 2 warm so
I got da LS on to, you kno those kinda daes!

140yw6a.gif

you almost got me before i recognized you. had the whole flame typed out ready to hit the post button.
2dae and old love had me lolololollll

DOPE fits NT ...
Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by A POWERS

What up, dis A POWERS (rap icon, lyrical rapper). No heat 2dae,
it just about respecting da classics, so I got da old love 1's on and it getting
a lil warmer so I hadd to break out da CLASSIC cargoes 2! But it not 2 warm so
I got da LS on to, you kno those kinda daes!

140yw6a.gif

you almost got me before i recognized you. had the whole flame typed out ready to hit the post button.
2dae and old love had me lolololollll

A Powers - " I GIVE THEM THE CASH THEY GIVE ME THE SNEAKERS , IT'S JUST THAT EASY " - A Powers

House Hunting this evening, also took my future mother in law out to dinner for a belated mothers day.

n1497505738_30353682_5899778.jpg

Back
Top Bottom