+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

MrMcfly85-very nice
pimp.gif

ProperLive wrote:

blackiceblaze-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol i was playin about the pot thing man everyone takes jokes to serious, nice fit...and yeah basketball shoes are back!
^^big cosign for blackice, i'll prolly never see those in KY, i like...where can i cop?
yo, Prop; no hard feeling at all
grin.gif
. stay tuned for thiswork of art...you'll appreciate it, plus i'm working on some sneaker art for the heads too!
wink.gif

keep it pimpin', pimpin'

Those tennis ball Hypermax are way too dope.

It's unlikely that I could ever wear them, but are those a general release or an ID or something?

There's really no info on the Tennis Balls Hypers. They sent me a box of stuff and I asked for a pair of kicks for blackizeblaze becausehe's the best intern.

What up, dis A POWERS (rap icon, lyrical rapper). No heat 2dae, it just about respecting da classics, so I got da old love 1's on andit getting a lil warmer so I hadd to break out da CLASSIC cargoes 2! But it not 2 warm so I got da LS on to, you kno those kinda daes!

A POWERS in:

Wu-tang 1's

Alphanumeric tee

3 sixteen crew (2daes in a row I knoe...)

CLASSIC LRG tree camo shorts

Bape Watch

Stussy stunners

Goods EXCLUSIVE

nice a# shirt, no offense but whats up with you wearing your hat like that? i hope you just do that for the pictures as a joke lol

otherwise nice fit

Originally Posted by r00r84

nice a# shirt, no offense but whats up with you wearing your hat like that? i hope you just do that for the pictures as a joke lol

otherwise nice fit
Is it going to affect your life when he's wearing it like that??

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by r00r84

otherwise nice fit
Is it going to affect your life when he's wearing it like that??

i just think its pretty funny.

Smh at dudes thinking A powers is serious. And smh at dude above me quoting pics yall some simple minded dudes.

been MIA here, so busy with work and school...anyway what i wore the past few days...
5-10-09 to California adventure , not so liked AJF12 Glacier here on NT

and 5-11-09 some melo 5.5's to play hoops in

today 5-12-09

Originally Posted by Wade187

Smh at dudes thinking A powers is serious. And smh at dude above me quoting pics yall some simple minded dudes.

smh at you man, he is serious. Get real. His language is seriously hard to read.

Those tennis balls are fire!

Back
Top Bottom