WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

crisone - clean fit
pimp.gif

^ Sup Chris.......nice Crib, plannin' to paint our walls in ours the similar color.

Cris.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Another day off
happy.gif
Costco run

appreciate the props on the IV's
well you're about to get some more on those Huas.....very dope homie.

Can someone post a pic of a shot of the red suede dmp V's with jeans??? I'm debating whether to get them but want to see how they look with differentshades of jeans over them. Thanks in advanced. I did some searching and only found pics of them with shorts.

Koto. POLO linen hoodie. John Varvatos khakis. Converse. (Rain done for now but it's still 50 degrees out in June)
2cdcnr9.jpg

34ypdg4.jpg

T21D I always wondered do you work in a ER or just like a doctors office? b/c what if blood or something gets on your kicks
laugh.gif

Both shops are probably 15 mins from Wrigley but if you're there for a baseball game Wrigley gets a lil hectic.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

T21D I always wondered do you work in a ER or just like a doctors office? b/c what if blood or something gets on your kicks
laugh.gif

Both. level 2 ER- putting 12hour shifts during the weekend and manage a family practice clinic during the week. As far as blood, urine, boo boo, and other miscbody secretions, no problem. Wipe with warm soap and water or surgical shoe covers do the trick. But that would be too girly. Eff it!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Both shops are probably 15 mins from Wrigley but if you're there for a baseball game Wrigley gets a lil hectic.

My dude lives right across the street, I was up there over the wkend.....Ill be back at the end of the month for Rock the Bells, def gotta stop through thestore.

Wore this today.
3590047217_45f724159d.jpg

3590883602_3aaac6f363.jpg

Later that day I went out and picked up these B-Grade Kobe 3s for ONLY $30
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Such a steal.
3590086875_d2e911ccb2.jpg

to run to the mall and return my retro V pack (couldnt get anyone to split the pack with me)

Back
Top Bottom