WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

For the people asking where I got my B-Grade Kobe 3s. I got them at Ross. You can drop by your nearest Ross to see if they have them. I was lucky enough to getthe size 10.5. There was only one other ZK3 left when I was there in a size 9. So its pretty much the luck of the draw type thing.

2w4002d.jpg

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

For the people asking where I got my B-Grade Kobe 3s. I got them at Ross. You can drop by your nearest Ross to see if they have them. I was lucky enough to get the size 10.5. There was only one other ZK3 left when I was there in a size 9. So its pretty much the luck of the draw type thing.
I need that 9!!!
mad.gif
I've been searching for the past weekand I haven't seen a single pair of AZK3s at any location.

Thanks for the comment, never wear them.

past week ..........perfectly broken in after all these years. no pinky toe issue. just straight comfort.

9f31524964c1cabdaf583852c5d317c81e61210.jpg

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

truniversal: I got that same RL polo. Been looking for the perfect pair of Gucci's for it.
Word Ant. Ralphie don't retro, so keep that shirt on lock down until you find the ideal joints. Be sure to post up flicks too.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Can someone post a pic of a shot of the red suede dmp V's with jeans??? I'm debating whether to get them but want to see how they look with different shades of jeans over them. Thanks in advanced. I did some searching and only found pics of them with shorts.

Can someone post a pic of a shot of the red suede dmp V's with jeans??? I'm debating whether to get them but want to see how they look with different shades of jeans over them. Thanks in advanced. I did some searching and only found pics of them with shorts.

in the jects in red Vs. walked to the McDonalds across the street and i didnt even wanna get seen near dudes wit carts of kicks onside the road

MY DAUGHTER
happy.gif

YESTERDAY
akademiks

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

in the jects in red Vs. walked to the McDonalds across the street and i didnt even wanna get seen near dudes wit carts of kicks onside the road

MY DAUGHTER
happy.gif

YESTERDAY
akademiks
33osh2b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom