WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

dkny. express. nike x ben drury.

if6es9.jpg

i think i need a pair of what seemed to be called "tokis"....info?

(Thank god i have another pair
ohwell.gif
)
To the beach with my wiz and her friend yesterday.....I love Virginia
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by T11Time

(Thank god i have another pair
ohwell.gif
)
To the beach with my wiz and her friend yesterday.....I love Virginia
smokin.gif
Damn what day did you go?

Everytime I go its always sooo packed
mad.gif
...I hate it and nowthat I live over here near the beach..I want to go more often..

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Stoopz... that looks like a pretty cool house. How old is it? What style?
thanks Tim. house was built in 1926...haven't drilled down exactly what style the house would be considered. bought the house 2 years agoand it's been a labor of love. it's also nice living in a town that has a supportive old home society w/ a massive warehouse of goods. all the woodin the house is original and un-painted, which was the major draw.

can't wait to get the carpet off the stairs and refinish them. possibly get a runner and I'm also looking out for a nice stainglass window to replacethe pain at the bottom of the stairs.

this was from the other day...it's raining like crazy and magically back down to the mid 50's.

j9obuw.jpg

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

Originally Posted by Beats05

Can someone post a pic of a shot of the red suede dmp V's with jeans??? I'm debating whether to get them but want to see how they look with different shades of jeans over them. Thanks in advanced. I did some searching and only found pics of them with shorts.

Can someone post a pic of a shot of the red suede dmp V's with jeans??? I'm debating whether to get them but want to see how they look with different shades of jeans over them. Thanks in advanced. I did some searching and only found pics of them with shorts.

in the jects in red Vs. walked to the McDonalds across the street and i didnt even wanna get seen near dudes wit carts of kicks onside the road
Thanks.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

in the jects in red Vs. walked to the McDonalds across the street and i didnt even wanna get seen near dudes wit carts of kicks onside the road

MY DAUGHTER
happy.gif

YESTERDAY
akademiks
lol he's gone!

Originally Posted by r0yalty

MY DAUGHTER
happy.gif

YESTERDAY
akademiks
33osh2b.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif