WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

004.JPG

005.JPG

Beater Mars IVs yesterday...

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Day 1 of my trip to the Dominican Republic...

That looks extremely familiar. GrandOasisMarien? Me and the wife were there back in March. Watch out for fat german dudes in speedos though.

laugh.gif
Thats exactly where Im at!
laugh.gif

Pretty dope Resort.
Day 2...

Originally Posted by REPTAR

Originally Posted by Diab0531

Originally Posted by REPTAR

Originally Posted by Diab0531

My medallion for winning the state chamionship in volleyball!!!

That is tight dude. Didnt think there would be any other vball players on here. What team you play for?

i play for the palo verde panthers of las vegas, nevada. how about you??

nice
Im from Chicago, and I play for Quincy university.

as in quincy illinois?

VIIheaven, I saw you in the front row at the show. I was standing on the stage to your right.

Originally Posted by JDizzy11

VIIheaven, I saw you in the front row at the show. I was standing on the stage to your right.
that's dope man, I woulda said 'hello' if I noticed you but that area was wild dark
laugh.gif
Enjoyed the show?

4taqko.jpg

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by JDizzy11

that's dope man, I woulda said 'hello' if I noticed you but that area was wild dark
laugh.gif
Enjoyed the show?
yeah man, it was definitely a good show. i put up some footage from their Friday night rehearsal on my blog and I have some good video coming too.

I see you flyguy with the XIVs . my OGz have some sticking stuff all on the midsole part.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

No doubt, I'll be sure to check that out. You 'Chillin' in NYC for now?
laugh.gif
i'm up there like 2 days a week or so for meetings. i'll hit up affan and we can all link up

Back
Top Bottom