WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by ElSuaveChino

i need them olympic 1s in my life lol

Join the club. I'm angry at myself for passing on them.

well just fyi to u guys .. i personnaly dislike my olympic 1s idk y i got em i barely wear em so if u want a sz 12 VVVNDS lmk...

but neways dope old love 1s

dsc00084w.jpg

dsc00085f.jpg

^I'll pass on $130. I can prolly get them for cheaper if I wait. They are nto on top of my list right now.

Dope fits everyone.

right back at ya kya! you looked good think this my first post in wdywt since i been on nt (been on here for a while guess cause im too lazy to sign in and ijust prefer to lurk like some of you guys fits....some of yall really put it down/// guess im gona have to post a fit eh? posting at my own risk word toyoungsk8!

Originally Posted by nrg1604

to run a few games at the campus gym before dedicating the entire weekend to accounting midterm. broke out a pair of old school beaters.

dope shoe, but out of my 20 years of playing ball, those are in my top 3 most uncomfortable sneaker i've ever played in. I cringe just looking at them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by nrg1604

to run a few games at the campus gym before dedicating the entire weekend to accounting midterm. broke out a pair of old school beaters.

dope shoe, but out of my 20 years of playing ball, those are in my top 3 most uncomfortable sneaker i've ever played in. I cringe just looking at them.
laugh.gif

really? i find them quite comfortable. i have flat feet, maybe that's why.

thanks to those who commented.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]olympic 1's to run someerrands in the terrible FL weather[/color]
tired.gif

3210691278_c2c7863fde.jpg

My dude never wear them stays on dope fits.

A Powers nice fit dude. Unlike other ppl I think those are the best yeezys so far

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by never wear them

T11Time wrote:
Dope fit PremeSlimand dope foams.

from now..... strictly Kobes for me. My goal, to collect every kobe shoe that has ever came out. Good thing im like over 50%

yesterday to watch the greatest player of all time... and yes, i grew up watching Jordan play.

later
GR and PE? lol
^ I was about to ask the same question. Asia editions too?

NWT - Let me know if you get doubles or triples! haha

Ima go for the grs that I didn't get and then Asia/HOH releases and if my pockets are deep enough I'll shell out for pe's... My uncle has a connectup in pico rivera to get signed jerseys by the man himself(you gotta provide the jersey tho). I've been trying to get my jersey signed for the longest...Shaking his hand is enough for me tho.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Last day of school already... Senior Class of 09'!

I'm in the CDP 11's, Djsleepyd from ISS in the De La High SB's, hiphophigh from ISS in the White Cement 3's, and ace260 from ISS in the Medicom 3 SB's.
- Those Vans ruined the whole shot.
Haha yeah, it did. My friend with the Vans kept trying to get in on the shot so I was like @*@@ it.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom