WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

What Up Vince,
I stay balling at Altadena 24hr fitness at least 3 times a week, going through after I type this...lol
I also play thursday nights at PCC, homies dad works there and opens it up for friends...pretty cool but been hard to go lately since I work at nightssometimes.
If I would have known you played I would have hit you up last year, we used to play at Bell Jeff indoor gym on monday nights for a good 6 months last year whenthe homie was working there but we lost those privileges now that he ain't there.

Random 79 : Thanks. I'm not a big AF1 fan, but those Brown joints have a lot going for them. Quality materials, simple colorway, gum sole. There'snothing like a shoe that requires little maintenance.

BC2310: Needless to say, AJ3's are classic flavor. I still got mine on ice, but your flicks are inspiring enough to have me push their realease/rock bydate up a few months.

collektorp -
pimp.gif
tee

Iv'e been seeing that Gucci Watch posted on NT here and there for the last 4 years or so!
I Really Love the way that watch looks

Yo properlive did you ever launch your clothing line? I remember you got the matching tattoo for it but I didn't see the line.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Yo properlive did you ever launch your clothing line? I remember you got the matching tattoo for it but I didn't see the line.
yeah, ill get back to it when i get back.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by ProperLive

its whateva, i leave next week for boot camp(marines).

big thanks for protecting the country that we live in. be safe and come back in one piece.
QFT

thanks
happy.gif

For a rainy, then sunny, then cloudy day in SoCal.

Out to lunch with the little one, and our cousin.

havent been on here / posted here in a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

whats going on niketalk?

29wa1dx.jpg

Supreme
APC
Visvim

T11Time wrote:
Dope fit PremeSlimand dope foams.

from now..... strictly Kobes for me. My goal, to collect every kobe shoe that has ever came out. Good thing im like over 50%

yesterday to watch the greatest player of all time... and yes, i grew up watching Jordan play.

3599179608_5697bdfc2d.jpg

later

Last day of school already... Senior Class of 09'!

I'm in the CDP 11's, Djsleepyd from ISS in the De La High SB's, hiphophigh from ISS in the White Cement 3's, and ace260 from ISS in the Medicom3 SB's.

to run a few games at the campus gym before dedicating the entire weekend to accounting midterm. broke out a pair of old school beaters.

14c9lef.jpg

Pardon..............the greatest player is Kobe......totally erroneous
grin.gif

Thanks NWT

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Last day of school already... Senior Class of 09'!

I'm in the CDP 11's, Djsleepyd from ISS in the De La High SB's, hiphophigh from ISS in the White Cement 3's, and ace260 from ISS in the Medicom 3 SB's.
- Those Vans ruined the whole shot.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

I just realized those kobes and the Lebron Soldier 3s are almost the same shoe
Both
pimp.gif
by the way!
LOL what!!!

Do you not see the similarities....?
2 Straps over the laces
Patent Leather Toe
logo on the top strap