WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by battleground03

where exactly is that?

Venice Beach. Make sure you hit me up when you get them tickets

word.... you ball?, ight man thats a BET man... having a male freind at Cali would be
pimp.gif
(no mo), i have a lady freind out thier......

I always wanted 2 go to Venice beach man.. im hyped...

Word Battleground, I'm 15-20 Min away from there w/o traffic...
Knicks Fresh Knick- haha, that'd be dope fam,
if that happens hit me up too,
gotta hoop man.

Battleground, dope pics.
Cali Love
YOOO ight
V1nsanity3 and battleground I got yall.. ima hit yall ASAP, when i scoop them tix.... holla
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by A POWERS

What up it ya boi A POWERS (jus doin the damn thang), not a great dae for da kidd. Ya boi headed to court (again), so A POWERS had 2 dress up. But still had 2 stunt on da judge, for real.
Da kidd rockin:

AIR YEEZY flesh color edition

100% Luxurious Camel hair blazer

Ecko Polo

Polo pants

Oakley shades

Realtalk...you straight killed it!
pimp.gif
Let the haters hate. What do you do if you don't mind me asking, besides the rap thing, LOL! Once again that fit is FRESH AS HELL!
devil.gif

i think alot of people are blinded by brands! i wouldnt let my folks put me six feet under in that fit im not hating i just dont understand how yal think that fit is clean! am i the only one?

Whats with the sumbliminal dude its just the internet. Blinded...by brands? I think not..maybe some but definitely not I. When I first saw the fit, I liked itbecause it was smooth everything was just cohesive (colors). Plus who cares about brands anyway, the only thing that I can even say that is brand name he hasare the Yeezy's (Nike) everything else, to me is
indifferent.gif
. For you tosay "I just don't understand how yal think that fit is clean" is fine because its your opinion however do you have a reason why? Plus whats with"am i the only one?" you seem like a "Hey guys who's with me?!" type person. Do you need someone else to validate your no reasonopinion to make you feel someway? Either way do you homie, I'm not on Niketalk enough to be debating with people, I HOLLA!
happy.gif

Ja
ProperLive wrote:

i think alot of people are blinded by brands! i wouldnt let my folks put me six feet under in that fit im not hating i just dont understand how yal think that fit is clean! am i the only one?

Plus whats with "am i the only one?" you seem like "Hey guys who's with me?!" type people. Do you need someone else to validate your no reason opinion to make you feel someway? Either way do you homie, I'm not on Niketalk enough to be debating with people, I HOLLA!
happy.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]OH SNAP !!!!!!![/color]
laugh.gif

*inserts oh snap pic*

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by A POWERS

What up it ya boi A POWERS (jus doin the damn thang), not a great dae for da kidd. Ya boi headed to court (again), so A POWERS had 2 dress up. But still had 2 stunt on da judge, for real.
Da kidd rockin:

AIR YEEZY flesh color edition

100% Luxurious Camel hair blazer

Ecko Polo

Polo pants

Oakley shades

Realtalk...you straight killed it!
pimp.gif
Let the haters hate. What do you do if you don't mind me asking, besides the rap thing, LOL! Once again that fit is FRESH AS HELL!
devil.gif

Whats with the sumbliminal dude its just the internet. Blinded...by brands? I think not..maybe some but definitely not I. When I first saw the fit, I liked it because it was smooth everything was just cohesive (colors). Plus who cares about brands anyway, the only thing that I can even say that is brand name he has are the Yeezy's (Nike) everything else, to me is
indifferent.gif
. For you to say "I just don't understand how yal think that fit is clean" is fine because its your opinion however do you have a reason why? Plus whats with "am i the only one?" you seem like a "Hey guys who's with me?!" type person. Do you need someone else to validate your no reason opinion to make you feel someway? Either way do you homie, I'm not on Niketalk enough to be debating with people, I HOLLA!
happy.gif

YO! every time you come on here you say the same @$!@! and then your like im not on here enough but every time you post your fighting someone else'sbattle!
bodyguard.jpg

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Ja
ProperLive wrote:

Plus whats with "am i the only one?" you seem like "Hey guys who's with me?!" type people. Do you need someone else to validate your no reason opinion to make you feel someway? Either way do you homie, I'm not on Niketalk enough to be debating with people, I HOLLA!
happy.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]OH SNAP !!!!!!![/color]
laugh.gif

*inserts oh snap pic*

i got you...

laugh.gif

i wish a powers and proper live never posted on NT again....ive been here browsing and what
not through alot of dumb wdywt bs but i think these clowns take the cake, a powers on purpose
and proper live just cause hes bout one of the whackest dudes ive ever seen,sorry folks i just felt
the need to get that off my chest....

Nice fits btw to everyone that really cares and is here for the real purpose
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JC5123

laugh.gif

i wish a powers and proper live never posted on NT again....ive been here browsing and what
not through alot of dumb wdywt bs but i think these clowns take the cake, a powers on purpose
and proper live just cause hes bout one of the whackest dudes ive ever seen,sorry folks i just felt

ohwell.gif

sorry were not as good as you! how does it feel to be better than everyone else?

sorry bro, i was always taught the "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say nothing at all" but i couldnt hold this one back.

Yeah Proper stay stirring up some drama. Pretty negative dude I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but dude states the same opinion over, and over,and over....

Originally Posted by JC5123

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Quoted For Truf

A Powers....
Man,
You gotta start "Stylin' on em" Forreal.

ProperLive.....
Tell all these dudes to fall back.
They mad they not as "PHRESH" as you.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]#*&&@^, I aint Worryin'[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Send Shots and They Scurryin'[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Transactions, We Hurry Them[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Bastards, We Bury Them[/color]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back