Wayne vs CM -- OG Maco voice .... Tyga "U was right"

It's not hard to figure out.

Especially with how over saturated the hip hop game is with up and coming artist.

You get offered a deal..... you take the deal.

If somebody was to tell me I was gonna make 5mil a year, I wouldn't care what % of that was the whole cake.

Well, not until I got smarter in the game.

It's not like these dudes ain't making money, it's just they're getting a lot less then they should be.
ok...that is exactly the point, nobody to blame but themselves.  It's not like this is a new concept @ CM

just realized he's just crying about getting a release date.................... doesn't say a thing about money or not getting paid

I remember when Juve, Turk and BG all left. Juve said Wayne was calling him everyday crying, saying he wanted to go with him.

I think Juve weak for going back to Baby multiple times though. You know Juve made the most money back then, had the best selling albums on CM. I don't think BG ever forgave Baby and Slim. I've never seen them together since BG released those diss songs :smokin

Baby n Wayne were on the remix to back 2 the money that dropped a few years back

I remember when Juve, Turk and BG all left. Juve said Wayne was calling him everyday crying, saying he wanted to go with him.

I think Juve weak for going back to Baby multiple times though. You know Juve made the most money back then, had the best selling albums on CM. I don't think BG ever forgave Baby and Slim. I've never seen them together since BG released those diss songs :smokin

Juve probably thinks that one of these days that Baby gonna chill and finally give him is "Ha" residuals

Was wondering why it was so quiet in regards to Wayne when Tha Carter V was supposed to drop next week.

This thread is straight hilarity though.
laugh.gif

It's cool, Baby will cop them used Bugatti's and bday cakes with fondant YMCMB's all over it and everything will be fine.

I hope them dudes who made them cartoons make a whole series about this. A lot of gold can come from this.

Although, this is one of the rare situations where this could really be fake.

Last edited:
Honest question - is anyone checking for Wayne like that anymore? Baby probably knew the album would flop and wanted to save themselves the embarrassment.

I could be totally trippin though.

Honest question - is anyone checking for Wayne like that anymore? Baby probably knew the album would flop and wanted to save themselves the embarrassment.

I could be totally trippin though.

I personally wouldn't buy a Wayne album and he was one of my favorite rappers.

But I think no matter he's one the few hip hop artist that no matter what he'd still go platinum (along with ye,jay and Drake)

and yall are crazy if you think wayne is gonna flop im not even a wayne fan and everyone was saying the same thing about C4 that **** did a mil first week :rofl:

trust if wayne drops a solo he atleast seeing 500k first week ATLEAST that mans fanbase is ridic :lol:

pusha t a god for this

been a god tho

Last edited:
Wayne probably got that notice from the IRS, and then checked his bank account

just realized he's just crying about getting a release date.................... doesn't say a thing about money or not getting paid

I guess you haven't heard the news about Young Money filing bankruptcy protection and in financial debt

Wayne is like how is the ship the I built outta money?

Drake Wayne Tyga n Nicki are probably responsible for more then 50% of today's revenue coming in for the whole rap genre

Last edited:
Birdman & wayne probably been stopped seeing eye to eye, thats probably why he was pushing rich gang all summer

Wayne was just on tour with drake & still cant get a release date :smh: damn shame

Meanwhile birdman practicing 5 min handshakes with thug to look cool in front of the cameras

I guess you haven't heard the news about Young Money filing bankruptcy protection and in financial debt

Wayne is like how is the ship the I built outta money?

Drake Wayne Tyga n Nicki are probably responsible for more then 50% of today's revenue coming in for the whole rap genre
damn 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom