Wayne vs CM -- OG Maco voice .... Tyga "U was right"

Birdman & wayne probably been stopped seeing eye to eye, thats probably why he was pushing rich gang all summer

Wayne was just on tour with drake & still cant get a release date :smh: damn shame

Meanwhile birdman practicing 5 min handshakes with thug to look cool in front of the cameras

I got more respect for Baby and Slims hustle then I do sympathy for Wayne.

It's like feeling sorry for the simp who keeps going back to his known jump off girlfriend.

Every other business

Wayne probably realized Young Thug completely took his style and Baby tryna replace him. On top of that Wayne has zero buzz, seems like even his stans are tired of the BS he's putting out the last 4 years.

Pusha is a fool :rofl:

its like the sports world. If a GM can bring somebody else in that does the samething you do and for cheaper. that young boy is the new move.

Birdman & wayne probably been stopped seeing eye to eye, thats probably why he was pushing rich gang all summer

Wayne was just on tour with drake & still cant get a release date :smh: damn shame

Meanwhile birdman practicing 5 min handshakes with thug to look cool in front of the cameras

the pimp hand is strong.

LMAO at Pushas response...

Cant say I blame Wayne, he kept that label afloat when everybody else bounced.

Stunna and Slim pimped that boy smh

I guess you haven't heard the news about Young Money filing bankruptcy protection and in financial debt

Wayne is like how is the ship the I built outta money?

Drake Wayne Tyga n Nicki are probably responsible for more then 50% of today's revenue coming in for the whole rap genre

Nope that's news to me, saw charlamagne say something about label being based on money but going bankrupt. Can you link me? Can't find anything

So what does Mack Maine have to say about this.

I got more respect for Baby and Slims hustle then I do sympathy for Wayne.

It's like feeling sorry for the simp who keeps going back to his known jump off girlfriend.

Every other business

This

Jay-Z went after him, but he wanted to remain loyal. He was given a label in name only, and he was happy.

its like the sports world. If a GM can bring somebody else in that does the samething you do and for cheaper. that young boy is the new move.

Young Thug cant and will not come close to what Wayne has done for Cash Money all them years not to mention when he was going stupid in 2004-2009 era

Nope that's news to me, saw charlamagne say something about label being based on money but going bankrupt. Can you link me? Can't find anything

its all over Currensy commented on it too

just type in google "young money bankrupt"

Jay-Z finna eat off this

he gonna have

Wayne
Drake
Nicki
Tyga

all under Roc Nation management

what if Lil Wayne took all them and went the indie route you know how much bread he would have :x

Last edited:
Young Thug cant and will not come close to what Wayne has done for Cash Money all them years not to mention when he was going stupid in 2004-2009 era
You right! Young Thug will never be that GREAT! I'll give thug about a year or so before he falls off. And I hope Rich Homie start riding solo again before Thug pulling him down!

There's a petition for this album??? Did people not hear his last four albums????? :rofl:

aka the everything wayne dropped was gold era....still remember playing c3 twice during a mean session with all my guys when it 1st dropped

Last edited:
I hope this is true, but i can see them saying he was hacked since the tweets are still up. I wonder who he'd sign with if he leaves CM

c3 had let the beat build on it right?....sit down

The fact you don't know for sure if it was on C3 means something. I been rolling with Wayne since Tha Block Is Hot. That was the first album I bought. Dude got better and better until that trash dropped.

Back
Top Bottom