Wassup With Folks Mouth Kissing Randoms In The Club?

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm just saying it's just funny to see a bunch of dudes going "eww...mono...I'm not kissing her" but have no problems getting topped off by a broad who done seen more pork in her mouth than Kobayashi.
My *@#%$ stay with the quotes.
laugh.gif

Real spit tho'.

cosign
laugh.gif

So you die Wednesday instead of Thursday who gives a damn. Toungue kiss every broad in the club.

Spoiler [+]
WWTD

Spoiler [+]
What Would Tiger Do?

I left this thread at like pg 4, how do people pull one night stands without kissing them first/at all??? I'm dying to know.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I left this thread at like pg 4, how do people pull one night stands without kissing them first/at all??? I'm dying to know.
i was gonna say...if you can smash a girl without kissing her...you probably shouldn't be smashing her to begin with...for your penis'sake

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

i was gonna say...if you can smash a girl without kissing her...you probably shouldn't be smashing her to begin with...for your penis' sake
If you can bag in matter of hours, you probably shouldn't be smashing.

I'm convinced by this thread a lot of you are liars & don't get all this cooch ...8s & 9s yal sell your souls for...

Its comedy you dudes are saying she looks good in down for the hockey of the tonsils?

so basically you dudes that do this kissed every broad you sexed?
That's nonsense.

I mean to each its own but this aint Jr. High I'm not kissing to hit the skins.
Can't say I never have but once I turned 20 that %+%+ was out.

relationships obviously don't count yal was trying to catch oh boy out there.

I'm convinced by this thread a lot of you are liars & don't get all this cooch ...8s & 9s yal sell your souls for...

Its comedy you dudes are saying she looks good in down for the hockey of the tonsils?

That's nonsense.

Can't say I never have but once I turned 20 that +$%# was out.

Comedy @ kissing to get to the cheeks you boys fools.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

That's nonsense.

I can't really understand what you said. But you're saying you have had sex with chicks you have not ever kissed before?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So 3rd, 4th date maybe
that's just crazy.
My sediments exactly
Wait are you two talking about its crazy to wait that long?

For a kiss? Yes.

Wouldn't you want to learn the history the girl before sticking your tongue in her mouth?

Maybe that's just me, but I'd rather not just go around kissing whoever because I like them.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Diego

If things are at a point where you like her personality enough to want to be in a relationship with her then that means shes not just someone youve bumped into in the club.
Its someone you have spent time with and you genuinely like. Nothing wrong with kissing her even on a first date.
again...so how do you know those people at the club aren't out on a 1st date?...or even weren't talking previously?
This scenario is comepletely different than kissing the sl*ttiest girl at a club.
Just want to clarify -- so anyone who hooks up at a club is slutty to you?

I thought we were all under the assumption that this thread is about strangers kissing strangers. Not people who are already on a date ( A club isa terrible date for people who are trying to get to know each other).

If youre a girl and you kiss the "hottest" guy at the bar only to later find yourself making out with the "hottest" guy in line for coatcheck, then yes I will think youre sl*tty.

If youre a dude and youve kissed several girls throughout the night and then find yourself going home alone with no buns to show for it, then I will thinkyoure a lame.

laugh.gif

i've done it.
smh.gif

some dudes are way worse though... at some ratchet $** parties/clubs in Bmore i've seen ninjas finger girls on the dancefloor..
sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
3 or 4 dates?!
roll.gif

that's ridiculous. you don't "count" that kind of stuff. it should happen naturally. no wonder some of you have so many female problems. 1stdate is fine if you're feeling her, i've done that before.

That's nonsense.

160ejc8.gif

So 3rd, 4th date maybe
that's just crazy.
My sediments exactly

For a kiss? Yes.
Wouldn't you want to learn the history the girl before sticking your tongue in her mouth?

Maybe that's just me, but I'd rather not just go around kissing whoever.

You can accurately depict a girl's character and background by the 3rd, 4th date? You hiring private detectors to do background checks orsomething?

Anybody here seen Clerks?

I rest my case...

That's nonsense.

160ejc8.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I just refuse to believe that dudes smash these chicks without kissing them. And if so, I do NOT want to know what they look like. I think if you are banginga chick you refuse to kiss, it's even more disgusting than kissing a random at a bar/club.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

So 3rd, 4th date maybe
that's just crazy.
My sediments exactly

For a kiss? Yes.

Maybe that's just me, but I'd rather not just go around kissing whoever.
You can accurately depict a girl's character and background by the 3rd, 4th date? You hiring private detectors to do background checks or something?

Anybody here seen Clerks?

I rest my case...

No but it gives me time to at least KNOW where my tongue is going. The P ain't first priority with me.

Cant believe how many dudes here arent privy to the art of smashing without giving up the lips.

i've licked a girl's face once, also if you kiss club girls on the neck its an instant smash percentage upgrade

That's nonsense.

5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif
Bill Cosby is right

lol @ how do you have sex without kissing?

so much fail in this post.

I bet yall lick her snatch first, too, right?

and cuddle afterwards?

bwhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom