Wassup With Folks Mouth Kissing Randoms In The Club?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

So if a girl has herpes...

I'm that much better off because it's on my penis and not my mouth?

OK...
seriously...dude's penis probably burned to all hell

You guys got mouth condoms though?
Otherwise your argument dont make sense.

If Im going to risk getting burnt, Id much rather risk it for a BJ rather than a kiss with a random broad.
One guarantess a nut.
Correct...you're taking a risk. Which was my original point.

You can't call a skydiver reckless if you're bungee jump. At the end of the day...anything can go wrong.

I'm saying if you dudes cared about your health all that much...you'd be getting head with condoms on.

But who does that right?

What would you rather risk getting something for?
We are all at risk anytime we come in contact with another person, especially sexual.

But if you had to pick one, which is worth the risk?
Can you seriously tell me that kissing can make you feel just as good as gettin that knowledge?

getting head with condoms on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just sounds funny

i think op just madd... i did this last week , but it wasnt a jo, its some chick i new.!!!! she saw me ,ask me if i wanted to dance , few minutes later shestarted licking and bitin my ear and from there we was kissing.

op u must go to the club and be posted at the wall acting like you thugged out while you looking out chicks dance madd dirty with other guys..
laugh.gif

OK...

If Im going to risk getting burnt, Id much rather risk it for a BJ rather than a kiss with a random broad.
One guarantess a nut.

You can't call a skydiver reckless if you're bungee jump. At the end of the day...anything can go wrong.

I'm saying if you dudes cared about your health all that much...you'd be getting head with condoms on.

But who does that right?

We are all at risk anytime we come in contact with another person, especially sexual.

Can you seriously tell me that kissing can make you feel just as good as gettin that knowledge?

It's not even about which one you get the most pleasure out of. I'm just simply putting it out there for dudes who act like kissing a broad is going tostart apocalypse. Dangerous $!++ is dangerous $!++ at the end of the day...am I wrong?

I don't kiss "random" females often. But it's nothing to do with fear of disease and moreso fear of them getting the wrong idea and startthinking I like them.

I'm just saying it's just funny to see a bunch of dudes going "eww...mono...I'm not kissing her" but have no problems getting topped offby a broad who done seen more pork in her mouth than Kobayashi.

I'ma pose the same question dirty did...you dudes making chicks go to the doctor before you do ANYTHING with them?

OK...

One guarantess a nut.

But who does that right?

It's not even about which one you get the most pleasure out of. I'm just simply putting it out there for dudes who act like kissing a broad is going to start apocalypse. Dangerous $!++ is dangerous $!++ at the end of the day...am I wrong?

I don't kiss "random" females often. But it's nothing to do with fear of disease and moreso fear of them getting the wrong idea and start thinking I like them.

I'm just saying it's just funny to see a bunch of dudes going "eww...mono...I'm not kissing her" but have no problems getting topped off by a broad who done seen more pork in her mouth than Kobayashi.

I'ma pose the same question dirty did...you dudes making chicks go to the doctor before you do ANYTHING with them?

Truth

Kissing a girl at a Club or after a First romantic date its the same thing and come with the same risks. Yall saying "Ewww cooties" sounding likesome lil 3rd graders.

really guise.

its been said 100 times already. but ima really tell yall.

the cats who are complaining about this do NOT look good enough to have a random broad wanna come up and kiss you on the mouth.

if you swagger is on ric flair status, then things like that are gold.

and you gotta be a fool not to use discretion when messin with random chicks anyway.

actin like condoms stop ya balls from gettin all the cooch juice on it.

YOU CAN STILL GET BURNT ON YA BALLS!

I'm just saying it's just funny to see a bunch of dudes going "eww...mono...I'm not kissing her" but have no problems getting topped off by a broad who done seen more pork in her mouth than Kobayashi.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont really mess with randoms like that but some of you really got @#$% backwards, you'll let a girl you just met 10 mins ago give you dome but kissingher is nasty ?? I try to avoid the whole kissing thing but if it happens it happens, as long as it gets me through the door. I'm curious, if some fine @#$broad is tryna kiss you, you're gonna reject it? Thats @#$% blocking yourself in many cases
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

....so what do you guys to with some girl that you meet and want to be more than a JO?

make her get tested before you even kiss her?
You kiss girls in the mouth when you first meet them, huh The Dirty? Oh and FTR I don't condone in any way people using each other asJO's.

To answer your question, I wouldn't, but I wouldn't go around kissing randoms in mouth.

And for you dudes kissing to smash, aren't you putting the P on a pedestal? I mean just kissing randoms to smash? You're putting your health at risk.

Mark Jackson- "You're better than that"

my question isn't about me..

my question is... you meet a girl.. you dig her... you want to date her...you want to be in a relationship with her...
when do you kiss her?...at what point is that decision made?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I thought they were beef hot dogs
roll.gif

my question is... you meet a girl.. you dig her... you want to date her...you want to be in a relationship with her...
I would have to wait until we have "those" talks. The talks involving each others past and what is she looking for right now leadinginto the future. So 3rd, 4th date maybe. 4th seems good. I just can't fathom kissing somebody I just met. The uncertainty of it all.

How long would you wait?

If things are at a point where you like her personality enough to want to be in a relationship with her then that means shes not just someoneyouve bumped into in the club.
Its someone you have spent time with and you genuinely like. Nothing wrong with kissing her even on a first date.

This scenario is comepletely different than kissing the sl*ttiest girl at a club.

damn now that i think about it i did make out w/ one chick randomly that i didnt know until that night
smh.gif
....but i've had 2-3 one night stands w/ chicks inever met till that day.....BUT i wasnt making out w/ them at the party...just casual convo and hooked up w/ them after it was over

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So 3rd, 4th date maybe
that's just crazy.
How long would you wait?
Until I felt like it.

If things are at a point where you like her personality enough to want to be in a relationship with her then that means shes not just someone youve bumped into in the club.
Its someone you have spent time with and you genuinely like. Nothing wrong with kissing her even on a first date.
again...so how do you know those people at the club aren't out on a 1st date?...or even weren't talking previously?
This scenario is comepletely different than kissing the sl*ttiest girl at a club.
Just want to clarify -- so anyone who hooks up at a club is slutty to you?

My *@#%$ stay with the quotes.
laugh.gif

Real spit tho'.

ya must be gay, *!@% if im at the club dancing with a chick and she look good , and she started kissing me and rubbing her %*+ all over my d, you know damnwell u wont turn it down.....if you do ,you should question yourself.

Back
Top Bottom