Wassup With Folks Mouth Kissing Randoms In The Club?

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Like I mentioned in a similar thread like a month ago. I only do it to girls that are friends of other friends. Because I know they don't associate themselves with dirty girls.
Right, but we're talking about random chicks, dudes kissing girls and don't even know their first name. Some dudes get off on kissing chicks, like its in the same light as smashing, talking about "we hooked up" ...im like, son she kissed you cause she was wasted, you didn't even get her number, let alone take her home. You will NEVER see her again, unless shes trash that gets dropped off at the same club/bar every weekend.
White people
laugh.gif

This is a fact so don't get upset. Dudes talking about they hooked up. Did you have sex with her or kiss her? Two entirely different things my dude.

right, if you end up kissing a chick cause you're "in the moment" it is what it is. But if you go around kissing random chicks, like its an accomplishment, you sir are BUGGIN'

laugh.gif
Where did you get that I said you were white from? That is what I hearfrom my white friends and colleagues at school.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Stranger is probably the wrong word...but someone new?.. what's the acceptable timeframe for you?
There isn't a TIME frame. More of a FEELING frame. I ain't just putting my mouth on anything or anybody. (super no homosexual)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Stranger is probably the wrong word...but someone new?.. what's the acceptable timeframe for you?
There isn't a TIME frame. More of a FEELING frame. I ain't just putting my mouth on anything or anybody. (super no homosexual)
ah.....so who is to say that you can't get that feeling right away after meeting someone?

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

one night stands have to start somewhere....

laugh.gif
as a 32 year old male, I have to co-sign this statement. If a chick doesn't like how you kiss, YNS.

My sentiments exactly. This is it.

Time out.

People kiss one night stands?
Dudes are doin it hella wrong these days.

ah.....so who is to say that you can't get that feeling right away after meeting someone?
You don't MEET by mouth kissing is my final answer for you.

Dirty stop asking me all these questions unless you are willing to up my 25 post daily limit. I see what you are doing man.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Time out.

I mean he is 32 years old so he "knows."
glasses.gif

...So you're saying that there are random people out there who go up to complete strangers and kiss them on the mouth when they 1st meet them and sayhello?

I've NEVER seen that in my life.

Dirty stop asking me all these questions unless you are willing to up my 25 post daily limit. I see what you are doing man.
alien.gif
laugh.gif

damn, he's kinda clever after all

so just to get this straight...you're worried about kissing a stranger but you've got no qualms about smashing one? im just asking...not sayingyou're right or wrong...just trying to understand what you're saying.

EDIT: and yeah...i assume you're not talking about hookers/strippers
laugh.gif

Contradictory statements. What if you meet a girl and BOOM that FEELING thing just kicked in? I kiss girls all the time off FEELING.I kiss girlsall the time at the club and I'll venture to say that roughly 85% of girls I've kissed in public, I've ended up smashing; the 15% that I didnt'smash, something popped off. Trust me when I say, kissing girls is def an excellent look. It can be used as a weapon to spread jealousy throughout the club, orto make a girl feel "special." As I always tell girls, whats the difference in waiting to kiss/have sex one day or ten days? If it feels rightI'm game, anything after feelings are childish. A girl could just as easily give some dude bop then come to your house and slob you down as she could haveat the club. In fact I feel more comfortable kissing a joe at the club knowing that she probably hasn't giving bop in the past couple hours simply cuzshe's been getting ready, had a couple of drinks, and been at the bar/ club all night. Its' my belief that 98% of females have given head at least onceby the time they are twenty one, if you are going around not kissing girls because they gave head to some dude a day before, YNS and probably won't be,trust me. The dudes at my school (K-State) that kiss girls get it in, the dudes that don't...well.

You don't MEET by mouth kissing is my final answer for you.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Time out.

I mean he is 32 years old so he "knows."
glasses.gif
Your feeling frame is off. I don't kiss prostitutes EVER. And your god damn right I know. Which NT veteran would you like to get thisco-signed from?

I'm ridin with DC and starz. I wouldve probably done the same. Even if it just happens in the club people see you in the streets and still remember you asthe girl from the club. Especially in a college setting.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I'm ridin DC with starz waiting on the sidelines. I wouldve probably done the same. Even if it just happens in the club people see you in the streets and still remember you as the girl from the club. Especially in a college setting.
smokin.gif
Thanks man

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Contradictory statements. What if you meet a girl and BOOM that FEELING thing just kicked in? I kiss girls all the time off FEELING.I kiss girls all the time at the club and I'll venture to say that roughly 85% of girls I've kissed in public, I've ended up smashing; the 15% that I didnt' smash, something popped off. Trust me when I say, kissing girls is def an excellent look. It can be used as a weapon to spread jealousy throughout the club, or to make a girl feel "special." As I always tell girls, whats the difference in waiting to kiss/have sex one day or ten days? If it feels right I'm game, anything after feelings are childish. A girl could just as easily give some dude bop then come to your house and slob you down as she could have at the club. In fact I feel more comfortable kissing a joe at the club knowing that she probably hasn't giving bop in the past couple hours simply cuz she's been getting ready, had a couple of drinks, and been at the bar/ club all night. Its' my belief that 98% of females have given head at least once by the time they are twenty one, if you are going around not kissing girls because they gave head to some dude a day before, YNS and probably won't be, trust me. The dudes at my school (K-State) that kiss girls get it in, the dudes that don't...well.
Wait, so girls you met that same night, you kiss them, in the mouf?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Contradictory statements. What if you meet a girl and BOOM that FEELING thing just kicked in? I kiss girls all the time off FEELING.I kiss girls all the time at the club and I'll venture to say that roughly 85% of girls I've kissed in public, I've ended up smashing; the 15% that I didnt' smash, something popped off. Trust me when I say, kissing girls is def an excellent look. It can be used as a weapon to spread jealousy throughout the club, or to make a girl feel "special." As I always tell girls, whats the difference in waiting to kiss/have sex one day or ten days? If it feels right I'm game, anything after feelings are childish. A girl could just as easily give some dude bop then come to your house and slob you down as she could have at the club. In fact I feel more comfortable kissing a joe at the club knowing that she probably hasn't giving bop in the past couple hours simply cuz she's been getting ready, had a couple of drinks, and been at the bar/ club all night. Its' my belief that 98% of females have given head at least once by the time they are twenty one, if you are going around not kissing girls because they gave head to some dude a day before, YNS and probably won't be, trust me. The dudes at my school (K-State) that kiss girls get it in, the dudes that don't...well.

laugh.gif
I don't understand this either, wassup with dudes using Kissingas a Smashing mechanism? Kissing a chick you just met, seals the deal to have sex? Word?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

This is the thread in which I disagree with you.

I am guilty of this as many NTers are. If I catch something, its my fault.

Black Jesus, you buggin. This happens at black and white parties. It just happens at white parties more.

IMO it seems that you are less likely to catch something at college from a broad than you would in the real world. You'd be surprised at how many females are virgins or have little sexual experience.

what makes a college girl any different from a girl in the real world? Any other time most dudes would have been on some she's a jump BS but now it'syou'd be surprised have little to no sexual experience
laugh.gif

My Dude
pimp.gif

The Rest of you dudes are some other..

While I agree with the fact that this is sort of fowl...let me add that ya'll need to get over this whole "don't kiss girls because you don'tknow where their mouth been" because 9/10 your girlfriend...or the girl you'll marry one day has sucked some ++*+ before. Get over it.

Since when has there been a fascination for this? Where is this being talked about.... other than here?
grin.gif
eyes.gif

I don't do it but I don't see how what other ppl do in the club is a topic of discussion unless it's effects/affects me in some way.

Might as well talk about why dudes like going raw or some !%$#.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

While I agree with the fact that this is sort of fowl...let me add that ya'll need to get over this whole "don't kiss girls because you don't know where their mouth been" because 9/10 your girlfriend...or the girl you'll marry one day has sucked some ++*+ before. Get over it.
That part is understood.
glasses.gif

35/10, hell with 9/10
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Sometimes, can't say that I have since like last year cuz I've been dealing with an older crowd and tend not to do that myself(cuzit's a one way ticket to getting caught up). But...yeah. I've been in a fraternity for years so this is nothing new to me.I use to kiss like three orfour girls a night off some random drunk steez, smashed like one of them. A 1/4 ratio ain't bad. Plus I'm an excellent kisser so I've been told,and that def gets me into a lot of trim. Girls stop messing with dudes that can't kiss. So the ways I see it is, Jordan didn't get to be great by justpracticing his jumpshot at his home court, he had to go different places, he had to work on getting the open shot, he had to work on his defense. I seriouslyworked this out freshmen year
Kissing = Handle, gets you to the basket, the ultimate goal
Free Throws = all that little stupid stuff you gotta do with a broad while your out i.e give her attention, minding her friends, TALKING TO HER...these areautomatic and in the long run help your game alot
3 pointers = getting some dome, it's lovely once it happens,and you can win a game simply off that , but honestly, unless the chips were down,you ain'tmaking no sportscenter off of three pointers

Dunking= Smashing...nuf said
grin.gif

So I use handle and free throws to get some looks from some scouts(girls at the club)..then boom next thing you know I'm LeBron in the game..

say what you want, but honestly your not getting to the basket if you can't drive the lane.

lol @ kissing random broads

when yall end up with +%@* on and about your face and mouth, you'll understand why everyone is smh-ing yall.

lol @ one night stands have to start somewhere.

if you think you can't smash an otherwise down jumpoff without kissing her, you're taking major losses.....

point blank.

lol @ kissing.

end up with mono and be tired for 6 months.

if not catch the neverending story entitled herpes.

smh.

...So you're saying that there are random people out there who go up to complete strangers and kiss them on the mouth when they 1st meet them and say hello?

I've NEVER seen that in my life.
Back in college, an old roommate of mine had a gf, and was out at a party drunk as crap and kissing random females. It happens.

Back
Top Bottom