Wassup With Folks Mouth Kissing Randoms In The Club?

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

yeah. i had to drop a few friends because they were notorious for doing this garbage.
if you don't want to be viewed as trash, don't associate yourself with it.
then you were really never their friend, from the jump, though

ehhh.... i use the term friend loosely.
associates? people from school who i hung out with?

& yeah. it's that serious. it's all about image, man. broads look sloppy kissing fools in the club like that. what in tarnations do i look like having people like that in my circle?
laugh.gif
fo,gt
you care too much about what others think. its not all about image. its about how you see YOURSELF. what does your "friend" kissingrandom dudes have to do with you, though?

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Alcohol makes people lose all inhibitions.. its definitely not a good look.
True story. It is never a good look but most people don't care when they under the influence. Kind of like how people become friends for anight that they would NEVER actually talk to or associate with but they are chopping it up like old friends on the block.

yeah. i had to drop a few friends because they were notorious for doing this garbage.

& yeah. it's that serious. it's all about image, man. broads look sloppy kissing fools in the club like that. what in tarnations do i look like having people like that in my circle?
laugh.gif
fo,gt
you care too much about what others think. its not all about image. its about how you see YOURSELF. what does your "friend" kissing random dudes have to do with you, though?
the people you associate yourself with are a reflection of you though. I can see where she coming from.

laugh.gif
fo,gt
Much respect man. MUCH respect. Didn't know you were a female. MUCH respect

you care too much about what others think. its not all about image. its about how you see YOURSELF. what does your "friend" kissing random dudes have to do with you, though?
Birds of a feather is something that folks still use till this day. They see her "friends" being sluts, they will think she is one aswell. No woman WANTS to be viewed as such. She should be concerned with her image. The folks who you hang around on a constant basis do say something aboutYOU. So she is right, reputation matters. It doesn't matter how you see yourself. How you see yourself won't take/get you ANYWHERE in this world. Whatothers think says volumes.

Didn't know you were female. Def agree with your decision on that then.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
fo,gt
the people you associate yourself with are a reflection of you though. I can see where she coming from.
that doesnt apply in a club setting, though.

"hey girl you was buggin kissing those dudes , in the club, i cant $+** with you anymore because they might think im a %*** like you"..its stupid..toeach their own, though

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Birds of a feather is something that folks still use till this day. They see her "friends" being sluts, they will think she is one as well. No woman WANTS to be viewed as such. She should be concerned with her image. The folks who you hang around on a constant basis do say something about YOU. So she is right, reputation matters. It doesn't matter how you see yourself. How you see yourself won't take/get you ANYWHERE in this world. What others think says volumes.
we talking about a damn club, we talking about a damn club, though son

Reputation always matters. It isn't STUPID to safeguard your reputation.

Don't care if I am at
The Day Care Picking up my kid
Getting my oil changed

I ALWAYS want to present myself in a classy manner. So what if you are in a "heathen" spot like a club.

I UNDERSTAND what you are trying to say JDilla, but I was always taught to always put your best foot forward. And who you hang around is part of that footplacement.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm curious....when would be an appropriate timeframe of kissing a stranger, then?
LOL Uh...........never
laugh.gif

MOUTH/TONGUE kissing is what I am speaking of.

It is NEVER acceptable to do that nonsense. I just see it happen the most in the club

Originally Posted by third

what's wrong with kissing strangers i do it all the time
Everything

what's wrong with kissing strangers i do it all the time and it usually leads to something else

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Reputation always matters. It isn't STUPID to safeguard your reputation.

I UNDERSTAND what you are trying to say JDilla, but I was always taught to always put your best foot forward. And who you hang around is part of that foot placement.
I agree with that part.
grin.gif

On the other side I believe people will believe what they want about an individual in respect to reputation. You can only really control so much about how areviewed but the company that one keep is a factor that is controllable.

it's a gift, yet a curse.
tired.gif

you'll never understand my way of thinking, so i won't try to explain it. just know one doesn't bring company around who's actions are lookeddown upon. making out/sleeping around/acting sloppy are pretty questionable. so it's easy to just disassociate myself with people whom i don't sharecommon interests with. (putting it lightly
laugh.gif
)

it's a gift, yet a curse.
tired.gif

you'll never understand my way of thinking, so i won't try to explain it. just know one doesn't bring company around who's actions are looked down upon. making out/sleeping around/acting sloppy are pretty questionable. so it's easy to just disassociate myself with people whom i don't share common interests with. (putting it lightly
laugh.gif
)
i seen your pic, doe

honestly i've only seen this at white parties......never seen this at parties w/ majority black folks.........as far as the random thing.....

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

guilty. what makes it different then making out with some chick at a house party?

roll.gif
It is the same thing. Who said what you mentioned was ok?

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

honestly i've only seen this at white parties......never seen this at parties w/ majority black folks
nerd.gif
So you are saying it is a cultural thing?

In college I used to do this. 90% of the time it was after the feeling of "i'm def taking this girl home" Obviously some think it's gross butwhatever, some grow out of it. You're obviously going to be kissing a stranger/somebody new at some point in your life unless you aren't, which is anentirely different problem.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

one night stands have to start somewhere....

laugh.gif
Who says it HAS to start that way though. You ever tried NOT kissing? The situation won't break down.

Back
Top Bottom