Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
excited to see how we come to play in game 1 and how the pacers look.
Not sure if they got it going in game 7 or if it was just another flash in the pan performance.

Hahah nah not in school. This is more along my thinking though...If they make it to the ECF, I'd throw the loot to go to a game.
I'm pretty content watching these games at my crib in front of the big screen. Plus I live in Bmore, so it's a little bit more of a trip for me than some of the others in here that live in the more immediate area.
If you are coming from Bmore then I definitely understand. I told myself I'd consider paying for a ECF game if they advance but I really have to see the prices. I want to make the trip to Indy for Luck vs. RG3 in November so I'd rather save for that. Love my Wizards but I'm happy with the one playoff game I did make.

It's almost game time!  Wizards in 6.  
smokin.gif

I know I haven't posted in here in eons, but the fact that they won a second round game is surreal.

Great win :pimp:

But I'm not gonna get too overboard yet, it's gonna be a long series

We still have problems hitting FTs, and we struggle to close out games. IMO winning game 1 on the road basically puts us on par (because we're such a mediocre home team).. still got a lot of work to do

Yeah I think we still have to grab another one at Indiana to win the series. Can almost guarantee we'll lose game 3 :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] killed him

I want to see a .gif of John Wall's little left handed behind the back crossover before getting intentionally fouled. Dude is stupid quick.

We shot really well from behind the arc which i dont' know if we can keep up. I am blown away that beal is 20 years old and he is out there balling. Ariza :smokin Gooden on the boards :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin can't say enouth about his offensive tip ins. Gortat and nene played well too.

I felt there was a stretch where the refs were trying to keep the pacers in the game. Scola slapping gortat and gortat basically shrugging him off and getting a tech was bull. We need to learn to hit Free Throws though. We could have iced the game earlier if Beal and Wall didn't miss some free throws down the stretch.

But glad we won and i hope we keep the effort level high the whole series.

I'm sure that tech will get rescinded. Gooden was great with those tip ins. Beal is maturing at an incredible rate. I don't recognize this team but hope they are here to stay. Good win go Wizards!

I held my breath when Gortat rolled his ankle. Glad he's OK. You'd have to think that all the stretching and other prep he does before the game REALLY helped him.

*In thinking about it...does anyone think the VC would go absolutely nuts if Gil was in attendance for either games 4 or 5? Pretty cool to see him still being a fan of the squad even tho they had a messy divorce. Time to let bygones be bygones and welcome him back...at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom