Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis is gonna coast to this W.. Wizards have no energy tonight, can't match their physicality

If we can get a few stops and continue to ride Beal's hot hand, we can get this done.

Someone else has to show up though, Beal ain't in his prime yet.. he's not gonna carry us all game. Wall and Nene need to friggin show up

Wall has looked like complete trash the last two games.. guess he's mailed it in for All-Star weekend.

Only enjoyable thing about this game is Beal going off

Ariza needs to bring it in a bit.  His shot isn't falling tonight.
This fool better not start slumping right before the trade deadline.. come on :smh:

Man, if Beal becomes an elite 2-guard this team will be a force. Never imagined we would be remotely competitive in a game with Wall playing this poorly

Last edited:
Are you kidding me right now? Draw up a goddamn play Wittman. Not gonna win a game with people going iso, we don't have a Kevin Durant on this team

Wall cost us the game. Played like trash.

I don't know if he's looking ahead to All-Star weekend or what, but he's been awful recently. Hopefully he comes in with his head straight after the AS break

They had their opportunities at the end, but just came up short. What a waste of Beal's career high. 
mean.gif

Kind of upset to see our All-Star get outplayed by a dude with male pattern baldness. Beal was cooking, though, I don't kmnow why he wasn't given the last shot.

Only way to chalk up Wall's suckiness is if he is fighting an illness. What an AWFUL game.

Did any of you see that the Wizards covet Beno Udrih and Andre Miller?

@DJs I posted this in the NBA thread, but I was in downtown DC last weekend for a friend's bday and saw John partying with Demarcus Cousins ,it was the night before the Kings game where they both played like trash. We were there around 1am, all of a sudden the DJ starts talking about "Shout out John Wall and Demracus Cousins" and they walk in, apparently Cousins was hosting a party at the place we were at. :lol: :smh:

And I'm assuming Wall has plans of hitting up the strip club in Houston after tonight's game. Dude is looking ahead to All-Star weekend, he's basically lost focus. I expect another dud game tonight, at this point I'm just waiting for next week

Last edited:
@DJs I posted this in the NBA thread, but I was in downtown DC last weekend for a friend's bday and saw John partying with Demarcus Cousins ,it was the night before the Kings game where they both played like trash. We were there around 1am, all of a sudden the DJ starts talking about "Shout out John Wall and Demracus Cousins" and they walk in, apparently Cousins was hosting a party at the place we were at. :lol: :smh:

And I'm assuming Wall has plans of hitting up the strip club in Houston after tonight's game. Dude is looking ahead to All-Star weekend, he's basically lost focus. I expect another dud game tonight, at this point I'm just waiting for next week

:smh:

This is why I wish a vet like Emeka was still around. He wouldn't put up with that ****.

I was just reading an article a few days ago that stated how Okafor pretty much got in John's grill and let him know about himself. Wall even said that was a turning point for him in his career.

Hope they bring 'Mek back on the low...

Dudes get one game above .500 and act all brand new....they need to refocus. A lot of season left. They could end up a #3 seed or still miss the playoffs.

Beal with a career-high (37). 34 was the previous mark. Think it's only the second time he's touched 30+ points this season and for his career.

Only way to chalk up Wall's suckiness is if he is fighting an illness. What an AWFUL game.

Did any of you see that the Wizards covet Beno Udrih and Andre Miller?
Aside from Eric Maynor, there are 29 point guards in the league currently serving as backups.  The Wizards "covet" every single one of them. 
Hope they bring 'Mek back on the low...
Agreed.  If he's even 70% of what he was for us last year, I'd rather have him out there than Gortat. 

Yea it was crazy! And that shot at the end of the 3rd by Wall :smh:. I knew he was going to take a shot like that (especially after hitting a 3 himself) which is the sad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom