Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Simmons just tweeted this....Beal is injured same injury from last year smh...we can't get a ******g break man smh

None of us saw that one coming. 

View media item 669143
I have ZERO issues with our starters. Our starting 5 is talented enough to lead this team to a 5th seed at best...however, games will be lost due to the ineptitude of the bench. Which will in turn have a negative effect on the starters. Case in point, Brad Beal. Look at the minutes he's logging. If he doesn't have a stress fracture somewhere by the ASG, I'd be surprised. SOMETHING needs to be done.
*sigh*

Last edited:
Damn Beal been balling too...the team got like 20 Forwards on the squad but cant get 2 decent guards to play behind Wall and Beal :smh:

Last edited:
So I guess that means Martell is going to be our starter at SG?

Wall
Webster
Ariza
Nene
Gortat

The bench:

:x

The news on Bradley Beal's injury is here. The Wizards' guard has suffered another stress injury in his right fibula and will miss a minimum of two weeks, at which point he will be re-evaluated, the team announced.

Rest of Article in Link

"Team announced," aka Wizards speak = we'll see Beal around the all-star break.

:smh:

Damn shame...but I think we all saw it coming.

Bill Simmons just tweeted this....Beal is injured same injury from last year smh...we can't get a ******g break man smh

This is terrible.... what was he averaging like 40 mpg??? That's what happens when you have a Coach and GM trying to save their jobs with the playoffs or bust mind set
mean.gif

:smh: this sucks time to think up some catchy names for tanking

Plummet for Parker?
Wither for Wiggins?
Retreat for Randle?

The news on Bradley Beal's injury is here. The Wizards' guard has suffered another stress injury in his right fibula and will miss a minimum of two weeks, at which point he will be re-evaluated, the team announced.

Rest of Article in Link

:smh:

So after two weeks he'll be "re-evaluated".. uhh yeah, we all know he's gonna end up being out 2 months minimum

Rest of Article in Link

mean.gif

Dammit!
mad.gif

Beal has been golden for my fantasy team.

John Wall is gonna put in work tho!

Wall is playing like a superstar.. and he's doing it at the beginning of the season this time.

Nene :wow: :pimp:

Nene played great offensively but defensively and on the board he was pathetic, annoyed me to no end even though we got the win

@MrMichaelLee
Follow
Funny exchange at shootaround. #wizards entered as LAL left. Nick Young saw John Wall & said, "Let me get some of that $80 mil."

:lol:

Don't know why people were booing him tonight, Nick doesn't deserve that. The DC sports fanbase is all kinds of messed up. In the post interview Webster said something like "Was this an away game or a home game?" because so many people were cheering for the Lakers. SMH :smh:

@MrMichaelLee
Follow
Funny exchange at shootaround. #wizards entered as LAL left. Nick Young saw John Wall & said, "Let me get some of that $80 mil."
laugh.gif

Don't know why people were booing him tonight, Nick doesn't deserve that. The DC sports fanbase is all kinds of messed up. In the post interview Webster said something like "Was this an away game or a home game?" because so many people were cheering for the Lakers. SMH
mean.gif
Just a Wizards season ticket holder booing John Wall while decked out in Lakers gear. #sowizards pic.twitter.com/xYy5juhcnI
— Jack Kogod (@Unsilent) November 27, 2013

:lol: Swaggy P was a good guy and his personality made him a fan favorite (OFF the court).. I don't think we have to boo him just because he used to play for us

Blatche gets booed because he was a cancer and a general pos person. That clown is and will forever be public enemy #1 in the Verizon Center

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom