::: Washington ******** @ Dallas Cowboys 11/18 :::

Injury report...

6uorlft.jpg

6k4ktps.jpg

Cowboys pretty healthy, im starting to wonder if Glenn is going to come back at all this year. I hope Smoot and Moss are out for the game though. Im stillhaving nightmares about what Moss did to us

^You 2, fam? I felt like swingin whenever I heard the name 'Santana Moss' 4 the next month...

^Yeah, they've been doin articles on it on dallascowboys.com 4 maybe the last month...pretty interesting...

Also later that year, Cooley torched us 4 3 TDs in a blowout)
man that was horrible, if i remember that game correctly, dude didnt do anything but score touchdowns. thinkin to myself, " who the F!!! isthis __boy and why wont some one guard him?"

'Boys by 9

On Wednesday Glenn wasn't completely ruled out for this game. Meaning he must be getting really close to getting on the field.

Also, on some Dallascowboys show they got, Glenn stated his knee is getting alot better and someone within the organization said he's alot healthier andcloser to coming back than most people wud think.

I predict Glenn will be back the week we play the Lions.

Glenn back = Patriots-like offense

I don't want to say we have NO chance, cus I mean the Cowboys could all get the stomach flu right before the game or something.

Is the game on and no one is talkin about it or is it almost over? I hven't even seen updates on Fox!!!

Did it get moved to 4pm?

Well Marcus and Santana are probable so that's good.. Godfrey has been a great replacement..I just hope there are some completions to Moss, there has beenno chemistry thus far..

our secondary will get torched so we have to get the running game going..

roll.gif
@ the loud crowd when the dallas offense is on the field. the snappercan't even hear romo changing plays and snaps it to his face
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom