Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Disgusting what that herb Steph Curry did last night

Selfish *** bum. 

Ole 'Hey look at me guys. I can hit halfcourt shots during practice but **** Craig Sager im Pro Cancer' *** ***** 
mean.gif

No clue how anyone can still like this selfish prick

Last edited:
Thought about this thread when he went ice cold for the half court money.I was laughing at him not hitting 1 of them.If he cant hit 1 half court shot out of 7 or 8 tries with that little presure.Then most likely hes going to come up short in the finals.KD is not a factor in last second pressure games.If the game is decided between 1-3 points with a couple of seconds left.He starts running around frantically like a super tall chicken.With his head cut off.While he starts tripping and falling all over the court like its grease everywhere.Nobody on Golden State are clutch pressure players.They need to be up atleast 10+ in the last few minutes to win Playoffs/Championships.They won the Championship 2 years ago because the Cavs didnt have Ki and KL.

That was some embarrassing stuff last night and this was for cancer/charity.

Reggie Miller sent Curry out to the wolves in that young *** brown hoodie

Lol this is the reigning 2x MVP?!??. I know Steve Nash can sleep at night now, knowing hes not being labeled the worst MVP anymore 
laugh.gif

Nice 10th defeat against the Wizards.
And hopefully that traitor Durant doesnt get back in Shape to play in any playoffs or finals. He simply deserves to be punished in his career.

Back
Top Bottom