Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

I blame that weak *** fade of his. Nobody with that much bread should be getting their hair cut by they mom's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this time last year, people were talking about dat bum curry being our generation's mj. now, we don't even know if he's better than seth.

I was doing association mode with the Spurs, I'm in my 3rd year and in free Agency, just looking for role players, (don't need much with leonard and Aldridge) but i do see KD is available and I got the cap space, so I'm like "why not?"
OF COURSE it says "Kevin is willing to take significantly less money for a run at a championship"

I didn't sign him but I thought that was pretty funny

I was doing association mode with the Spurs, I'm in my 3rd year and in free Agency, just looking for role players, (don't need much with leonard and Aldridge) but i do see KD is available and I got the cap space, so I'm like "why not?"
OF COURSE it says "Kevin is willing to take significantly less money for a run at a championship"

I didn't sign him but I thought that was pretty funny
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom