Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Remember when people were writing essays about how he's actually a good defender, pointing out some advanced defensive stats that made him look good and making out of context videos that show his good defensive plays like this:

:rofl:
:rofl:
Steph is definitely not an elite defender
I don't think he's trash either but he's overrated on defense
He's just average, and gets scorched when he has to defend guys like Lillard, Kyrie, or Westbrook

Last edited:
Why didn't Curry check Kyrie on that last possession?

Just saw he was on the bench..nvm

Last edited:
Lol at Steph Curry's 4 of 11 shooting in the rival match up against the Cavs.

Now,Daymond will ask himself why is he taking less shots than Curry?
He shot 7 of 9.
Curry is anti-clutch.

Steph has turned into a light skin Redick at this point. Final play not even drawn up for him. Hell, at least JJ doesn't get taken out for defense purposes :lol:

:rofl: 2x MVP to lightskin JJ

Could care less if they win or not cause whatever they do won't impress me

But at the end of the day this is KD's team and Stephs game has been affected the most because of it

:rofl: 2x MVP to lightskin JJ

Could care less if they win or not cause whatever they do won't impress me

But at the end of the day this is KD's team and Stephs game has been affected the most because of it

I suspected that with 2 alpha players someone has to step back a bit. Now it's obvious that KD has taken over and Curry only is required for his long distance shooting ability. When he's cold, he even gets subbed out...

Lebron posted on ig how a 90 year old just hit that dunk lmao

And ppl went on Richard's Wikipedia page and put his birth year to 1980 and said on Dec 25 he was charged with first degree murder of klay

Im done :rofl:

Soft *** F*boys folded in the 4th Q as usual
roll.gif

smokin.gif
Repped
pimp.gif

Someone please post Draymond barking at Durant and the rest of the team. Like I said the worst has yet to come

my favorite excuse is, its going to take the warriors time to gel, this is a new team etc..
this is the same damn team, the way they **** on barnes and said anyone would be an upgrade over him.

Back
Top Bottom