War in North Korea NOW

and whats with people saying that the korea's relationships between each other are getting better? the steps they have taken are better, but are ultimatelyleading nowhere. the governments are the epitome of the cliche capitalism vs. communism and would never be able to unify diplomatically.

I can understand your wanting to aid the inhumane social poverty over there, but as Ant said, there are other countries in far worse shape that we couldactually help.
North Korea is in better words, a beast, their dictator is too far over the edge to provide them any assistance. We have offered it in previous times to noavail.

We can only do as much as he allows us to do, maybe with new leadership in the White House, Kim Jong will once again come to the table to talk business, butfor right now he's in over his head.

Right now, we are in a nuclear bluff with North Korea, supposedly disarming a lot of our nuclear programs..some, but not all. They are supposedly disarmingtoo, but that's not quite happening, so tensions are mounting once again with pressure from the United Nations for sanctions.

North Korea's time is coming for help, but our troops are too far scattered, and we're not in a position right now to provide assistance. Our militaryin some aspects is downsizing, therefore involving the "backdoor draft", so we must focus on finishing what we already started at this time.

Originally Posted by collaborator27

Unless the North invades the South, no one is going to do anything.

TRUTH
Plus, it seems like we're more concerned about the situation in Iran

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

so how exactly would a war solve human rights violations? wars CAUSE human rights violations

in response to that, how would you justify liberation of death camps by hitler?

America did NOTHING about the holocaust...
what makes you think they would do anything for a mere 400,000 people?

America wont do anything unless they have something to gain...

doing something to stop N. Korea in an extreme way is NOT a good idea at this moment....why? South Korea is basically kept hostage.

Its time for WWIII I say we nuke every country except Vietnam and come up.
this has to be the dumbest !*%% i have read in this thread..
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

be my guess and have a one man war with N. korea
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

indifferent.gif
at the thread title. But anyways, things are getting a lot better between the Koreas. You're really foolish if you think we could just declare war on N. Korea like that. China is buddy buddy with them, and there would be all kinds of $@+* going down.

can you read? china isnt buddy buddy with them they dont even allow koreans to take refuge in their country, which i think is pretty grimey.

anyway who is to say we wont go to war with china in the future? i mean it would be foolish for either country to do so, BUT think about it chinas economyseems to be taking a hit too. as was seen in that article about the countries automobile industry. furthermore they are really the only communist super powerleft and communism is the one thing america hates more than terrorism. lastly we owe them money which is never a good thing

Originally Posted by collaborator27

Unless the North invades the South, no one is going to do anything.

This is pretty much the only way the US would ever engage N. Korea with the exception of a confirmed and fully armed nuclear threat.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

The United States does NOT want to get into any conflict with North Korea. Our military is too stretched at the moment, and our economy is taking a hit with the oil prices rising, with that added our economy would sink even further into the hole its already in.

edit-- not to mention that Kim Jong II is psycho and would probably not care to get into nuclear conflict seeing as he has that about 3million people are being neglected

Anybody that knows anything of North Korea's capabilities, i.e. them pouring most of their money into their military and lowdown nuclear program, knows that they are a force to be reckoned with.

nkorea19.jpg

Enough said

^ Thats dope as hell, but I guess the fact that the majority of those people are standing there against their will spoils it for me.

superbness wrote:
Sorkoram wrote:
The United States does NOT want to get into any conflict with North Korea. Our military is too stretched at the moment, and our economy is taking a hit with the oil prices rising, with that added our economy would sink even further into the hole its already in.

edit-- not to mention that Kim Jong II is psycho and would probably not care to get into nuclear conflict seeing as he has that about 3million people are being neglected

Anybody that knows anything of North Korea's capabilities, i.e. them pouring most of their money into their military and lowdown nuclear program, knows that they are a force to be reckoned with.

nkorea19.jpg

Enough said

I was stationed in South Korea, and all I can say is that it wouldn't be fair for NK. Them boys would get molly whopped. The only reason they even hungaround during the Korea War was because of China. That war should have been called the China War because over 75% of the troops, weapons, MIGS, and resourceswere Chinese.

In all reality, before anything popped off, China would step in and tell them to fall back real quick. A NK vs USA war makes no economic sense for China. China is no longer this obey at all cost country. The Communist Party really screwed themselves when they allowed free trade and certain capitalistic ways toinfiltrate their country/economy. If the communist party wants to hold what little power they still have left, they have to make certain concessions to thebig dollar business/businessmen.

The USA is pretty much tapped out on troops, money and sheer will to go to war with anyone else. It's a ridiculous thought to even consider it unless theypresent a clear and present danger to the sovereignty of the USA, which at this point they don't

Last Time we were in the Korea's, we ended up minus 34000 people, with the borders ending up exactly the same as they were before the war.

North Korea said Saturday any sanctions or pressure applied against it following its rocket launch earlier this month will be considered a "declaration of war."

..."When a nuclear war will break out due to the war chariot of the 'South Korea-U.S. military alliance' is a matter of time," it said. "The U.S. and South Korean warmongers would be well advised to stop acting rashly, properly understanding who their rival is."
http://www.cnn.com/2009/W...html?eref=rss_topstories

roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude Kim Jong il
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom