Wale Approaches Raptors Announcer After Being Made Fun Of At Wizards Game

Bruh, what is the deal with Henz0?

He was THE Henz0 in 02 and I still dont understand why....

Why exactly do so many people on this site hate Wale?
Dudes just like to go at him because he genuinely gets offended

that plus he's a nter. nt loves to hate it's own people that made it because they're not successful with their lives. i.e. ben baller, wale, henz0, dom kennedy, pharrell, andre iguodala, jason petrie, josh childress, etc.

of course that doesn't apply to everyone.

Wut? No one recieves hate except Ben and wale. And for good reason. Wale sold out after basically making music hating on sell outs. Wale used to get mad love and props on this board till 09 when he dropped chillen. Believe that

I thought he was a cornball back in 2006 when he approached me in Richmond about some Flightposite I Wht/Blk/Blue TBs I had on. He didn't know his stuff and was far from a humble/down to earth dude.

I don't know him personally or care to get that invested in what he does, but it appears my initial assumption as a solid basis these days.

He is a poor representation of the District. Props for what he has accomplished and all that though, it's just not my thing.

Sensitivity seems to be an issue. Why aren't these other celebs getting into it with others ALL of the time? We may see some other celebs get into it with paparazzi once in awhile. But this dude is trying to stay relevant through all the wrong means.

Funny how I remember NT used to love Wale. On his jock after this URB cover:

View media item 280683
Tide changed with a quickness.

For real. Everyone knew he was immature since the beginning. But everyone still liked his music. Starting with paint a picture till back to the feature. Then he got successful and they now claim to have never liked wale.
Like I've said before wales music is nice and always has been but he is a diva

dudes acting like Wale has put out anything on Paint A Picture/Hate Is The New Love/100 Miles And Running level since early 08. People liked his music when he didn't sound like every thing else on the radio.

I don't dislike him for blowing up. I dislike him for acting like he's hard and for Lotus Flower Bomb.

:smh:

w.a.l.e.d.a.n.c.e. is the only good track this guy has, it's only nice because of the Justice beat. This dude is a lame

Last edited:
The Toronto Raptors are trying to make things right with rapper Wale ... after Wale and the team announcer got into serious beef at last night's game ... TMZ has learned.

Wale -- the Grammy-nominated artist behind the 2009 mega-hit "Chillin"-- confronted Raptors announcer Matt Devlin at the game in D.C. last night ... after Devlin made a comment on the air about how Wale is, "Not Drake, that's for sure."

Wale took the comment as an insult -- and tweeted to Devlin, "Watch your mouth." The rapper then approached the broadcasting booth and yelled a few words at Devlin. It's unclear what he said.

But now, a rep for the Raptors tells TMZ ... Matt was NOT trying to diss the rapper, but his comments were "meant to be making fun of himself for not knowing who Wale is, especially a Grammy-nominated artist with more than 2 million Twitter followers."

The rep says, "It’s a shtick that Matt and our analyst do consistently to poke fun at the fact neither is pop culture savvy."

The Raptors say Matt " feels badly that Wale may have felt he was making fun of him."

The team adds, "We have reached out to Wale’s management group to see if we can turn this into a positive. We’d like to have him join Matt on the broadcast when we return to Washington at the end of March."

We reached out to Wale -- so far no word back.
roll.gif

ded

Back
Top Bottom