Wale Approaches Raptors Announcer After Being Made Fun Of At Wizards Game

Wale. 
mean.gif
 Grow up 

im not surprised by his itchbay made behavior, i dont know any of this guys songs besides nike boots..

i thought he would be somewhat decent when he got his deal, but then he came out with a song with lady gaga..
indifferent.gif

i guess when your music is trash the only way to get some publicity is to cause a scene.

im not surprised by his itchbay made behavior, i dont know any of this guys songs besides nike boots..

i thought he would be somewhat decent when he got his deal, but then he came out with a song with lady gaga..
indifferent.gif

i guess when your music is trash the only way to get some publicity is to cause a scene.
Ya'll dudes funny I swear
laugh.gif
mean.gif

We've known this dude has female tendencies.

Back when he did those livestream sessions I called him out/made fun of him for something and he responded, I asked if he was mad and he kicked me out of the chat room :lol:

Dude lets everyone rustle his jimmies.

Why exactly do so many people on this site hate Wale? Because he he's sensitive, his music?

Dude seems cool to me, but I dont listen to much of his music or follow him like that

Last edited:
Wale a clown to me after that video walking around manhattan shook ...negro aint nobody worried about you

Edit:

Not trying to get that message from meth. Dude got into it with some fans in the parking.

Last edited:
We've known this dude has female tendencies.

Back when he did those livestream sessions I called him out/made fun of him for something and he responded, I asked if he was mad and he kicked me out of the chat room :lol:

Dude lets everyone rustle his jimmies.
But what is your life about fam?

WALL-A 
roll.gif
 You know that drake line got him lol dunno why people like him and spike talk **** to players. **** with that bs they dont have half the talent to be on the same court as those players 

Him approaching dude was valid, but doing so after the game would of been better.

Last edited:
Why exactly do so many people on this site hate Wale?
Dudes just like to go at him because he genuinely gets offended

that plus he's a nter. nt loves to hate it's own people that made it because they're not successful with their lives. i.e. ben baller, wale, henz0, dom kennedy, pharrell, andre iguodala, jason petrie, josh childress, etc.

of course that doesn't apply to everyone.

That worldstar video that they just put up doesn't help his case.

Definition of a mad rapper.

I guess if anyone says anything this they'd be "hating" so I'll just keep quiet

Edit - matter fact. **** that. That ****** a ***** and if you don't like that then you a ***** too.

How tough are you surrounded by bodyguards screaming "come do something"

How do ya'll ****** defend this lame *** *****?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom