Wale Approaches Raptors Announcer After Being Made Fun Of At Wizards Game

I don't get it...Wale is a DC native....a very well known DC native that always has repped DC. He trash talks rudy gay....which im 100% ok with....spike lee can do this every game....but oh no not Wale....the announcer makes a snide comment....Wale approaches him...looks like they talked it out and everything is cool.

Don't see the issue for people to call Wale lame for catching feelings. I could see how he could misconstrue it for disrespect "he is no drake". Obviously giving Wale no respect...."maybe some one on twitter can tell me if they have ever heard of Wale".

So if y'all were in Wale's position, y'all just would have took that "definitely not Drake" comment without taking offense?​

I mean, it wasn't like he was dissed. Dude was a tad extra w/ his reaction. Not surprising. Seriously, who would have thought any less of him if he didn't do anything? As a matter of fact, I'd almost guarantee no one would have said **** about this "situation." Now look at where we are... :lol: Album should have been called attention ***** instead of attention deficit.

Last edited:
So if y'all were in Wale's position, y'all just would have took that "definitely not Drake" comment without taking offense?​

I mean, it wasn't like he was dissed. Dude was a tad extra w/ his reaction. Not surprising. Seriously, who would have thought any less of him if he didn't do anything? As a matter of fact, I'd almost guarantee no one would have said **** about this "situation." Now look at where we are... :lol: Album should have been called attention ***** instead of attention deficit.

ngbbs4f0085a39e202.jpg

I'll never take up for Wale so I may be biased but I disagree in Wale's actions being warranted.

This ***** is the KING of picking battles. White hipster in a crowd, Amanda Diva, Rosa Acosta, etc. The comments were not THAT serious to the point dude needed to approach the announcer over. Im from DC...where there's a TON of ****** that want to knock his head off that he has yet to address. Go at one of these dudes before you go after a canadian play by play announcer or some female VJ.

He's always doing the most in his interviews when it's not even called for, like just relax and be cool.

This dude is way too emotional. Use to be a fan of his earlier stuff but now he's just wack.:smh:

Don't understand how people even listen to his music.

When Nike Boots first came out, I made a thread asking if anyone else had rapped on Nike Boots because I didn't like Wale on it. He was the first to respond and told me how messed it was and how inconsiderate I was for talking about another man's work

It's more like common sense than offensive.

It's like someone telling me I'm not Kobe Bryant, it's common sense. I'm not gonna get mad or yell at two 60 year old men. I'm also not on twitter beefing with women DJs and video girls :x

I think the commentators were out of line with their comments though... Its cool if they mention what's going on with the trash talking, but to take it to the next level & go on & on about slandering his name, calling him a local rapper, & then saying he's no Drake, it was a little much.

No dambs given on their part when Wale showed up to the booth though :lol:

I think the commentators were out of line with their comments though... Its cool if they mention what's going on with the trash talking, but to take it to the next level & go on & on about slandering his name,  calling him a local rapper, & then saying he's no Drake, it was a little much.
No dambs given on their part when Wale showed up to the booth though
In my eyes, i still see him as a local rapper/a artist without any kind of influence outside of where they're from.

All facts.

Wall-Ay...

I saw nothing wrong with what they said, wasnt malicious at all.

This ***** would run up on some old *** white announcers tho.

***** older than me acting like a lil *****, pull ya skirt down and show some composure, b.

^
i believe one of the announcers is about a foot taller, at least 50lbs. heavier & played pro ball.

Unless Whale knows how to fight, I'd bet he get stomped fairly quickly regardless of the announcer's age

These rappers are a bunch of punk ******* lol. Nobody is physically affraid of wale, Wayne, or anyother rapper

Well, he's not drake....

How do you even argue or take offense to that? :lol:

"Whatchu mean I'm not drake?" This cat would probably get offended if you did call him Drake, too.

i think someone or everyone should post the link of this thread on wale twitter page. He need to get on NT and defend himself instead to all those twitter followers that are just dickriding. Im just saying he was on here back when he was a nobody so he must of known that this would have made its way to NT

Matt Devlin now has more street cred than Wale. Sonned him on TV, made Wale shake his hand.

Drake has a grammy, wtf does Wale have?

Last edited:
On NT Wale just can't win and that's sad.

Y'all call him a sucka for approaching him. And he would have been called a sucka if he didn't.

He was not in the wrong. He should have approach that dude. Maybe not during the game but he still should have.

On NT Wale just can't win and that's sad.

Y'all call him a sucka for approaching him. And he would have been called a sucka if he didn't.

He was not in the wrong. He should have approach that dude. Maybe not during the game but he still should have.
I don't think that's true at all. We might have actually considered that "turning a corner" for him.

The ratio of Wale beefing with people to Wale actually throwing hands is about 10000:1. Probably higher. He gotta either chill, or just start beatin the brakes off dudes. Just real extreme acts of violence, resulting in concussions, broken ribs and eye sockets, ambulance rides, etc. Cause all this arguing with no action is real catty.
This. Even NT steps up and handles our business but Wale can't do this? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom