Wale Approaches Raptors Announcer After Being Made Fun Of At Wizards Game

I'm more shocked they weren't calling him whale.
Wonder if Barkley and Kenny Smith really went in on Wale during the ASW, would he react the same?

Maybe it was the Drake comment, >D
Wale would've tweeted "TNT crew got jokes lol" and stopped there. He'd be happy as hell they even mentioned him on live tv.

Son really need to get his priorities in order. Nothing said should've got him heated or made him felt he should've went up to commentators while they were doing their job.
So if y'all were in Wale's position, y'all just would have took that "definitely not Drake" comment without taking offense?​
Son did you even stop to see how this went down? Wale is at the game live. LIVE. Somebody had to call/txt/tweet him about what the announcers said, then he went from the front row to up to the announcer's desk to confront them on live tv.

If that's not the most sensitive reaction to some light roasting I don't know what is. WALE IS DEFINITELY NOT DRAKE. So he really shouldn't feel some way about it, if he wanted he could've flipped it like it was a compliment but Wale rarely if ever plays those situations right.

Wale shouldn't have got that mad because I don't even think the announcer was that serious but dude absolutely looked like a clown the way the announcer sonned him when he confronted him

"He wants to say hi":rofl:

Last edited:
I watched some of it. when they showed him i just thought it was a drunk fan heckling the announcers.

They weren't phased at all. Devlin addressed him like his wife "I'll talk to you at the end of the quarter". **** off quit nagging me, I'm trying to watch the game type of ****...

Wale always been kind of a ho though, even when he was making good music. 

Most of yall either don't know of, or don't remember the old Wale bat signal back in the reckless forum 16 days. 
laugh.gif

If dude was quick to come out the woodwork crying when called out by anonymous users on a message board, what the hell you think he's gonna do when he's called out on live TV. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Wale always been kind of a ho though, even when he was making good music. 

Most of yall either don't know of, or don't remember the old Wale bat signal back in the reckless forum 16 days. :lol:

If dude was quick to come out the woodwork crying when called out by anonymous users on a message board, what the hell you think he's gonna do when he's called out on live TV. :rofl:

true, only time i've seen dude post was in threads with "wale" in the title

the announcer was obviously defending the hometeam player, Rudy Gay. No need for his JImmies to get Rustled.  

Of course this thread would go in the obvious direction, but what he said was uncalled for. Wale should have saw him after the game.

He ain't have to "see" him but a conversation was definitely warranted. Commentator called him out his name for no reason and tried to herb him on live tv.

Basically.

Yeah Wale's a sensitive guy but the commentator was way out of pocket. He should've stopped after pointing out the Rudy and Wale exchange. No need for all those extra slick comments.

Don't think wale should've approached dude during the game tho. Talk it out after. Clearly his anus was mad hurt from that ether.

Back
Top Bottom