Wale Approaches Raptors Announcer After Being Made Fun Of At Wizards Game

Lol at these peon rappers that ain't about **** always running to a fight. I'm convinced there's no street code of ethics where these dudes are from. Down here it just doesn't happen like that, announcer or not you will get you **** handed to you if you approach someone on the bs.

Man I laughed and cringed at that :lol: :smh: what blatant disrespect. I'm not even a Wale fan, but damn that was cold. "Wall aye, Walllllll aye"....man

Basically.

Yeah Wale's a sensitive guy but the commentator was way out of pocket. He should've stopped after pointing out the Rudy and Wale exchange. No need for all those extra slick comments.

I agree. Rudy and Wale are cool from the looks of it.
The announcer was way out of line.
This wouldn't have been news had Wale played it right.
He wasn't wrong in confronting the announcer though.

lol at Wall-eh for confronting them 
laugh.gif

Wonder if Barkley and Kenny Smith really went in on Wale during the ASW, would he react the same?

Maybe it was the Drake comment, >D

And this dude is arguably the most outspoken guy from the DMV smh. Come on KD don't let this fool be the main one representing us.

Last edited:
Just casually brushed him off :rofl:

Yeah Wale made himself look like an idiot, them dudes were not rustled in the least :lol:

These rappers really have a sense of entitlement when it comes to upstaging NBA players/announcers, like everyone is supposed to know who you are and come say go to you at the games :rofl: the other day security was called on Ben for being wreckless in the arena and dude couldn't stop talking about it on IG

So if y'all were in Wale's position, y'all just would have took that "definitely not Drake" comment without taking offense?

Back
Top Bottom